Pervert 2 (Lemon- Nightmare)

The boss was in his room flustered as hell sitting on his bed. He was still into his collar trying to relax... He couldn't one bit... Imagines of you just... It kept coming to him...

Nightmare went taking his jacket off, pulling the turtle neck down. He went taking the glwoing object out of his pants moving to the wall before touching. He was in his turtle neck shortly after enjoying himself thinking of you...

"God damn... I can imagine so many things.... Fuck~"

Not long after you teleported into his room, getting the sight. He didn't even notice moving fast whole moaning out. He was leaning back looking at the roof...

"Holy fuck!"

"Damn boss" You licked your lips making him look embarrass "didn't think you be that turned on"

"Uh"

"Damn, your big too"

He gulped at you climbing on the bed, and going between. You grabbed it licking it all up and down... Lick it lightly on the sides, plantin kisses. Nightmare gripped the bed loving it...

"Just take it... Don't tease"

"Mmm~ sure night... I was getting there anyways"

You went putting it in your mouth sucking before going down and back up. Over and over... He even holded your head moaning out behind the collar.... You were gonna make him...

"Mmm, mmhm, ahh, close?"

"N-not much"

"Hmm... Did this before I see... Could of asked"

"No way in hell Y/n"

"Hehe, okay, okay... Making it needs to go somewhere else.... Or a show perhaps?"

He gulped watching you strip off your close seductively. You laughed a bit playing with your self in front of him. Night gulped stroking him self... You groaned a bit stopping...

"W-why you stop?"

"Hm? Is my little pussy want a show?"

"Don't call me that..."

"Heh... How about trying the real thing?" You got on your hands and knees wiggling your butt at him "come... Ram as hard as you like"

Nightmare moved instantly shoving in from behind. You both let out noises from the tightness... Or was he too big? He started moving in and out slowly to warm up... His hands stayed on your hips the whole time... Night spend up lite by little...

"Ye-yeah! Boss.... Ugah!"

"Shit... Your so damn tight... Ngh"

"S-sorry! Mm! Move faster~ it loosen Baby"

"Like this? Deargod..."

"Yes! Ah, y-yeah!" He gripped your hair going faster "n-nightmare~"

"Oh damn!"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck...."

You two were geting breaths as he had stopped briefly before getting back up. He didn't cum though... Nightmare had more energy and force now though.... Just made you scream out harder for more...

"Shit~" He pushed you into the pillow "not so loud!"

"M-my apologize master! Ahh~"

"Holy! In or out!!?"

"Mmm~ keep it in! Fuck! Oh my god! I-i!"

Nightmare had released panting badly flustered.... He really just... You smiled weakly not cumming yet. He flipped you over after getting out and going down... His turn... Too... He used his magic to stripped you guys....

"N-night! You don't gonna! Mm~ your tongues!"

".... Ahh... I know... You be releasing in no time"

-After-

You both were cuddling in his room all naked. It was such a peaceful morning until the door was kicked down... He had threw them out quickly fixing it with magic know in why they did....

"Knock you idiots!"

"Aww! We wanna know if you fucked them!"

"Does this answer killer!?" You yelled making him glare blushing "hello!? Oh... They left hehe"

"Flip you"

"Hahah, yeah, yeah"
'He's so adorable'

The End

(Sorry for mistakes; and I had to do behind just to not ness with anyones body parts-)