Pervert (Lime- Nightmare)

You were chilling with the gang bordely. Nightmare was reading in the corner not paying attention to your guys game. It was stupid in his eyes...
It then landed on you for killer...

"Hmm..."

"Just hurry it up... Better not kill me"

"I know I know... Ah!"

He went over whispering to your ear. You grinned glancing at nightmare briefly. You and killer both loved making people flustered. Both had no shame of being a pervert or acting like it... Only with people close though...

'Make the boss flustered... Run if he gets mad'

You got up going over to nightmare as killer told them. He glanced at you growlimg a bit.... You payed around to much after all... You laughed a bit taking the book bending some, trailing over his boney hands. You marked it closing placing it on the floor.

"What you want Y/N? I won't hesitate to hurt you again"

You rolled your eyes squating between his legs. He definitely was getting annoyed. The boys were hiding behind the doorframe to the kitchen watching.... You went whispering on your hands to him... All perverted stuff to do to him... Or what he could do to you...

He stared unamused about it. One hand dropped rubbing a finger in his pants continuing. You licked your lips getting up feeling the tenseness going over on his lap. His light disappeared in shock at what you were doing...

"Do be shy now" You kept whispering close to his teeth "I'm sure we can have so much fun"

You grabbed his hands as he was trying to speak. Color was coming to him quickly as it came closer to your bodys hips. The three couldn't see his face sadly but had to trust your word...

"Now" They touched making him grip some at the lustful whisper "don't forget... You also got tentacles to touch me with"

"I uh"

You licked his teeth making his face explode and he threw you off him bringing his collar from the turtle neck, above his face. You laughed at the adorable licking your lips again. He grabbed his book leaving quickly annoyed as hell...

"Wow... I didn't think the boss be that flustered that badly"

"Same though! It was so cute!"

"....."

"Anyways... What? Why you looking at me like that?"

"You had too much fun with that"

"Maybe... He's just a shy boy to that stuff is all"

To be continued.....

(Sorry for mistakes)