Tangled (Lemon- Error)

(It goes female to the end but I may do another one for male body part)

"Ugh... I want out"

You groaned in the white space in strings. Obvious on what happened, he kidnapped you after destroying your au... He's rarely here out of the 2 months... Only thing is puppets, and his blue strings... Not to mention his stuff on the floor which wasn't a lot...

You sighed trying to get out. The strings tighten and more cake around in the wrong places.... You gasp moving more frantic to leave away... You groaned at the pressure... Your clothes might rip if any tighter....

"Fuck me.... What they even..."

A portal open as you started moving down to the male with out him looking. It closed behind him quickly too.... He glitched out see you making you blush. Your legs were wide open, it wrapped on your ankles, on your thighs, and between going up around your body. Your hands were above your head being holded...

"E-error! Can you untie!?"

"N-no way!"

"You can retire me after if so" You groaned "please... It's pushing..."

He grumbled understanding why staring.the man went forward moving them off... That means he touched... He went rubbing it making you groan again...

"Fuck... Don't do that"

"Hmm... Your so adorable.... Heh"

"E-error... God... A-at least move your hand more... Shit~"

"Like huh? Such a naughty puppet.... My apologies about the broken clothes though"

"Mhm!"

"Aww... You came"

He licked his hand humming staring.... Why he gotta have multiple tongues!? Error say on the bean bag moving you over... He holded your thighs going in, licking inside your...

"Oh my god! E-error! Wait!"

He hummed please as the tongues went deeper with his gripping. You moaned out holding his head since it allowed before tighting again...

"Ohmygod... Error~"

"Mm~" He backed away with it connecting to his blue "damn girl"

"Fuck you.... I'm genderless"

"Hmm... You got pussy so technically born a girl... But who cares"

You watched him undo his pants taking out a glowing membrane... He won't... No... Would he? Do you want him too?

"Can i?"

"I uh..."

"You don't have to agree... I'll just cum all over you... Meaning you be naked"

You grumbled more flustered as he brought out over chuckling. the strings had left you, tying your hands together around his neck. He guided you down getting a nod from you...

"Ngh"

"Shhh.... I gotta go slowly or it won't fit.... Nice and gentle"

You kept moving up off as it hurt. It annoyed him a bit but left it alone forcing you back down... You moaned softly as it was all in you....

"Oh damn... I didn't think that huge shit would..."

"Heh, it's not that big"

"Fuck you error... C-can we wait a bit? You should be happy I gave permission"

"No problem"

You kissed his teeth getting a pleased hum. You both started making out badly not able to resist the erges. He was dominate obviously with his tongues but nothing you can do a bit that... You are a magical skeleton...

"Mm~ e-error!"

"F-fuck hmm~"

You started moving back and forth a bit on him getting a pleased hummed. This lasted for a couple minutes before you two parted. You then started bouncing on him which he watched holding....

"Ohgod.... Nmh"

"Thats it... Not so fast and not so slow... Your doing amazing job puppet"

"Th-thanks E-its master sweetheart"

"Okay! Ah~ master error!"

"Good girl... Such a good puppet... Fuck..."

"It's so good~"

"Y/N~" He started moving with you "I can wait to rip you apart"

"Oh y-yes! Mmm~"

"Fuck, fuck...."

"M-master~"

"Louder Y/N, louder! Let the multiverse know"

You screamed out at him slamming hard into you and your body down. He released his plasma into you as you guys got air... It felt warm...

"Let's do this again my adorable puppet"

"Yes... I'm your after all master"

"Heh, guess you don't need to be tangled anymore... Unless..."

"Damn pervert"

To be continued......

(Sorry for mistakes; tbc because of the male side if i do-)

This is so old.. I complete forgot i wrote stuff long ago