1.Nisha's Introduction

Nisha's POV:

"Yes sir, I will create a proper plan and reach you again," I said.
"Yes Ms Gupta. I m just fascinated by your creativity and I m waiting for your next plan. Till then take care, bye". And the call got died. This is my daily job. He is Mr Anirudh Mishra. One of my client who asked me to prepare a strategy sheet for his cafe and I did according to his wish and it satisfied him a lot.

I m Nisha Gupta. Professionally I m a digital marketer and a YouTuber. I do freelancing in content writing and copywriting and consultation. I m relishing my job to its fullest. I don't have to wake up early morning and get ready in a rush to go to the office. Ugg... I hate this corporate office, 9 to 5 job. I hate it. It's pure torment. And I don't want it. Yeah, I agree, there may be some fragile bit of perks in going to a corporate job but more than that work from home job is heaven. I can wake up any time, I can watch Netflix and chill at any time, I can eat my maggie any time, I can wear my pyjamas for the whole day, I don't have to bathe daily (hehe..) I can be my boss, I can meet and greet new people and get to know their job daily, I can sleep any time, I can lean on my comfy Queen sized bed and work with my laptop. I m not explainable to anyone. But at the same time, I have to do a lot of research, I have to meet the deadlines and that's ok. Sometimes procrastination haunts me but a little bit of refreshment kick that out. Ufff... I forgot to tell you about my family.

Well, Akash Gupta, my father who is a businessman. We own a restaurant all over India and we are famous for the traditional and cosy ambience and hell, our food tastes heaven. My mother Avantika Mittal Gupta, is a lawyer by profession and the sweetest lady in the whole universe. I have one elder brother who is my second father, my best friend, my support system, Nishanth Gupta, he is helping my father in his business, after all, he is the future owner of the restaurants. And I have a sister, Niya Gupta, in one word she is a devil in disguise. A huge headache, mood spoiler. But she is my baby. I love her. She is the one who first gave me the feeling of a mother. She annoys me, irritate me but I m her sweet lovable sister and she Is my first daughter. She is currently preparing for her 12th board exam and you know what I m enjoying this time. She had to step down at 6 o clock morning for her tuition and after school, she has JEE classes. Oh, she comes home at 9 at night and I can enjoy this time to its vastest. As I m earning a very good amount from my YouTube channel and consultation. I won't take much content writing or copywriting project, so I have a lot of free time. But if the client is high paying and premium client I take projects. I won't stress my mind. There is a time where I worked for peanuts for the whole day and night without any rest. But now the table turned. I took courses and read books to master the art. Now I m happy and earning at the comfort of my bed. In my free time, I read books or spend time in my father's restaurant or cook with my mom, or chill with my friends in one of my friend's bakery. Yeah, I have a friend who owns a bakery. Other than my father, mother, sister and brother, we have two people in our house. My grandma Neeta Gupta and grandpa Nakul Gupta, my father's parents. And they are the sweetest. Whenever I feel tense, my grandma's lap and my grandpa's shoulder never failed to give me solace. They are our true king and queen. I love them a lot.

Piya, Shivani, Harsha, Kabir, Arjun, Reyansh are my best friends. We met at college when we were doing BBA first year. Piya is also a freelancer, Kabir is working with his father in his business and Piya and Kabir are dating. Shivani and Harsha own a bakery together. Arjun and Reyansh are working with their family business. Shivani and Arjun are dating, Harsha and Reyansh are dating. And I m single here. I m not someone who is into a love marriage, I want arranged marriage. And I believe in my parents, they will choose the best groom for their Princess. I believe in " the one, soulmate, better half". And I hope I will soon get him. I m going to shower all my love to that man. Oh, I have many fantasies about my marriage life...

"Nisha di...Nisha dii..." Ha here comes my little devil. "You came?" I asked.
"Yeah, that's why I m standing in front of you and calling you for the umpteenth time and you are busy romancing with your boyfriend in your world" She spatted.
"You little devil" I threw my pillow on her face. "Di, I want to fight with a pillow right now, moreover you are the one who started and I will pay you back with double, no triple the amount. But now, we have to go to Pooja Bhabi's house to confirm the wedding date. Have you forgotten this huge news di? Ha whom I m asking... You are a madwoman, who always in your dream world dancing and kissing with your prince charming" uff, that's a big dialogue. But she is always like that, that's not a biggie. Moreover, I have a lot to tease her. But as of now, I have to get ready to go to my brother's fiance's house to confirm their wedding date. With all the other thought I took my dress and went to the washroom for a quick shower.

After a shower, I came out and changed into my dress

After a shower, I came out and changed into my dress. A simple salwar and minimal makeup. After that, I came out of my bedroom with my mobile and wallet. As always when I appeared in my mom's sight she just pecked on my cheek and awed. "Oh my Nish...you look beautiful" I just gave her a small and charming smile and looked for my brother. He came out from his room and his face is a bit flushed. I went to him and enquired about it. And the reaction I got is priceless. His face turned into Kashmiri apple. And immediately I clicked the picture and sent it to pooja bhabhi and cousins group and family group. That's what a good sisters duty and I did it exactly. After everyone got ready, we settled ourselves in our car and my father ignited it. All the way to my bhabis house, my mother, sister, grandma, everyone teased my brother to the fullest and he is turning into a beetroot. I never knew my brother is this cute. I just wish him all the goodness. He is a total replica of my father. Caring, loving, naughty, protective. With all the thoughts, we reached bhabhi's house...

Hey guys

Hope you loved Nisha's character. In the next chapter, I will give an introduction to our hero.

Let me know your thoughts about the chapter.