4. The night

Nisha's POV

After we join the living room, the whole family is staring at us oddly. I didn't understand what was that look for. Anyways, I left that and sat beside my sister. Then Pandit Ji asked for Nishanth Bhayya's kundali and Pooja bhabi's kundali. After assessing it and doing some computations on his hand, he gave us the perfect date. Finally, the most anticipated wedding of our family is going to happen within a week. And we are going to Jaipur for the wedding. Woah! I m thrilled.

After pandit Ji left, I saw my mobile was endlessly buzz ing, so to know who is that person waiting to talk to me, I took my mobile. Oh my god! 47 missed calls from Piya, Harsha, and Shivani. They're going to kill me for sure. I shortly called Piya and she attended the call on the 2nd ring. 

"Hello Pi," I said nervously. "Hello" hello" hello" I got three hellos from three different people, so I inferred everyone must be in the same place. "Where the hell you kept your mobile Nish, huh?" Harsha growled. "Harsha, I want my poor ears, please muffle your voice girl. As I already said I m going to Pooja bhabi's house for the wedding date finalization, I put my mobile in silence. That's why I didn't hear any sound. And guess what, the wedding date is validated and we are going to Jaipur. Pack your bag girls" after I said that, everyone started to loosen up a bit and got excited about Nishanth Bhayyas wedding. "Nish, come soon to our bakery, after munching something we can go to my house for girls' night, "Shivani said and I immediately agreed. 

Then I entered the house just to see my parents and Singhanias are chattering. I informed my mom and dad about the sleepover and they agreed. Nishanth Bhayya said he will drop me at the house. Soon after bidding bye to everyone me and Nishanth bhayya perched in our car and marched towards my house. Suddenly Nishanth Bhayya said,"Hey Nish, don't you think you have to settle down as well?" Oh, why he is starting this topic?
"Bhai, I m already settled. I completed my education, earning a good amount. Then what?" I asked.
"Yeah, you completed your studies and earning a good income. But what about marriage? You want to have your own family, right?" he said. And suddenly my face started to heat up and I could sense the flushed face of mine.
" Bhai, yeah I got it. But just now your marriage got fixed. First let this marriage function finish smoothly, then after that, we can talk about my marriage".
" Alright..." he said. And we reached our home. Soon I changed into a white t-shirt and shorts and took my scooty to my friend's bakery. Nishanth went back to Bhabis's house for picking my parents. 

When I entered the bakery, the smell of freshly baked cake greeted me along with my other 3 friends

When I entered the bakery, the smell of freshly baked cake greeted me along with my other 3 friends. Shivani soon served me her special red velvet pastry. I love red velvet, especially from this bakery. After shoving 3 entire pastries into my mouth, we closed the door of the bakery and drive back to Shivani's house. When we entered her house, her mom immediately hugged us and welcomed us with open hands. It seems her father and brother went out. So everyone had dinner together and went to Shivani's room. 

"Girls, what are we going to watch?"she asked. And we started discussing which movie we should watch. After a good 30 minutes discussion session, we planned to watch Lakehouse and Ever After. And the movie starts as well as our gossip night... 

Sidharth POV 

After stepping out from Pooja's house, I went to our usual hang-out place, which is my penthouse. They are already waiting inside me and when I entered we entered into the minibar and took the drinks which we want. Then with all the drinks we 4 went to the terrace and settled there. Those three were talking about their life, and stuff whereas me, crouching vaguely and contemplating the long-distance with the wish that my Shreya will come back. Suddenly Vihaan tapped on my shoulder,
"What's your problem? You asked for this night out and without cackling you are simply starting at the space. what's wrong?" he asked. But I didn't answer anything. I just let my back rest on the green floor and gawked at the sky. The bitter taste of the alcohol wiped on my taste buds and deliberately entered my throat. I let myself saturate in the bitterness of alcohol just to forget the face of one single woman. I m not a heavy drinker, but she changed me. 

"Sid...Sid..." Aryaan called me. "What Aryaan?"I asked lazily. "Sid, we understand that you are not in a good shape, but you have to make it up. You can't just always keep your mind on Shreya. Think of her as a closed chapter and start a new one." he said but I didn't say anything. I could feel a lump in my throat. Suddenly Adith interrupted, "you know what sid, your dad called me the last day and he was very worried about you. You are 27 and you have huge responsibilities on your head. Just dump her memories somewhere and start a new chapter yaar" he said while sipping his beer. That's it. I couldn't curb my tears anymore. Suddenly my eyes started pouring like a filled dam. And hell I couldn't control these tears in front of my friends. 

"Everyone knew how much I loved her, and I m still loving her. I don't know suddenly what the hell happened. She first started to ignore my calls, texts, and me. then suddenly she showed up one day without saying anything she just broke up and went." I whimpered. "I really don't know what's happening inside me. I couldn't concentrate on anything, just for the sake of my family, I m smiling and attending functions. That's all. I couldn't forget her. She is my first love and will be my last love. I never know that my relationship will end like this." I cried and cried and cried. I let out all my frustrations by banging the floor, breaking the beer bottle, and kicking the wall. I don't know where it will lead me. My friends tried to cheer me. After some time we slept on the terrace itself. And again the same Shreya is appearing in my dreams. 

Hey guys,

Hope you love the chapter. I tried my best to tell the emotions of Sidharth. Let me know what you think about the chapter. And what you are guessing about Shreya?