2.Sidharth's Introduction

Sidharth's P.O.V

"Shreya, please Shreya.... Don't leave me... Please... " I begged her. But she is not minding me. I don't know how I ended up on this hill. I don't know what place is this. This place is covered with forest, darkness, and my sorrow. This place is so scary. "Shreyaaaaa... " I called her. "Shreya, I m even ready to beg on my legs, Shreya. Please just give me one chance, I honestly don't know why you hate me this much. Shreya, you know I m not someone who beg people, but if I m doing that to you, then think how much you are important to me. Please come let us talk and solve this. Please" I begged her. But she is not even caring about me. Suddenly she saw me and my backside. I don't know what she is thinking and she suddenly kicked on my torso.

”Shreyaaaa. "I shouted and suddenly woke up. Oh, it's just a nightmare. I m feeling like I m dead. I don't know what happened to Shreya. She broke up with me just like that. I don't know who's bad eyes landed on us, on our happy relationship. Our happy little world crumbled into pieces. I need my Shreya back, I need my Shreya back... I cried like a mad person.

It's almost 5 a.m. and I m in my penthouse. I have a beautiful family, but still, my Shreya's absence made my whole world dark.

I m Sidharth Singhania, CEO of Singhania industries. My father Harsh Singhania is the man behind these big industries. And my mother Reeta Roy Singhania, a lawyer. She is not practising now. I have one Elder sister, Siya Singhania Mishra, she is married to Anil Mishra and she is pregnant now. The whole family is waiting for our prince or princess. And I have one younger sister, Seema Singhania who is a fashion designing student. my father's parents, my grandma Aarna Singhania and Abhimanyu Singhania are also living with us. And my mother's parents are living in their hometown.

My friends Adith, Aryaan, vihaan. Aryaan is a doctor by profession. Adith is working on his father's textile shop. And Vihaan is working on his dads business. They are my world. Other than my family, and my friends, I had one soul who came into my life like rain and left me after destroying me. I believed her, I shared my secrets, I gave my whole love to that one girl. She gave me warmth on cold days. My whole family loved her, cherished her, adored her. But she left after tarnishing my heart. I never hurt anyone intentionally but she did hurt me. I never believe in love, marriage, but she gave me hope and crushed it with her hand.

Suddenly breaking my thoughts, my phone buzzed. And that's when I noticed the time, it's 6 a.m. It's my mom who called me at this early hour. " Hello Mom" I called her. "Sid, where are you, my son, I was scared. Why you didn't come to the home, why you didn't attend my call, where are you?" Without any gap, she is firing me with a question. "Mom, I m fine and I m in my penthouse. I will come now" I said and went to the washroom to take a quick shower. After brushing and showering I changed into my office suite and gelled my hair, after putting on perfume. I went out.

After settling in the driver seat in my car

After settling in the driver seat in my car. I called my assistant, "Hello Meera, Good morning, what is my schedule today?" I asked.
"Morning sir, today you have a meeting with Mr Mishra about the new construction project. And after lunch, you asked me to arrange a meeting with the designing team about the same Mishra's project. That's all, sir" after that she disconnected the call and I drive towards my house.

"Good Morning Mom, dad, grandma, grandpa" I wished my parents who were having their morning tea with a little chitchat. My father asked me to come to study. Before we get up my mom interrupted. "Harsh, my son just came and you are dragging him to your so-called study. Just leave my son, let him have something." My mom said and she literally dragged me into the dining. When I sat there, my father, grandma, grandpa, everyone came. We were having breakfast but I didn't feel like eating, my whole mind is filled with Shreya. While I was toying with my food, my mom banged on the table. With a startle, I looked at my mom and the whole family is looking at me without having their food. Just then I noticed my sister Seema is also present there, when did she come? "What guys? why everyone is looking at me instead of your plate?" I asked.
"Sid, we understand everything, if we didn't understand then who will. But don't you think you are spoiling your life thinking that girl?" My grandma said calmly. I looked at her without saying anything. "Grandma, what you want now? please don't beat around the bush, come straight to the point" I said. "What we want is your ma..." Before letting her complete my mom again interrupted.

She said to grandma, "Mom, let's not talk about anything. Today we have to go to Anita's house, don't you remember? Today grooms family are coming to finalize the date of Pooja's wedding. Many preparation works are there.  We have to go to their home early. Sidharth and Harsh can come straight from the office and Seema can come from college." My mom said. And that's when I remembered my cousin Pooja's wedding. Today grooms family is coming to their house. I m not much interested in that, so I forgot that. "Mom, why should I come? It's pooja's wedding and it's their marriage date finalization. Why should I come and I have meetings, mom? I said. But my mom is not in a mood to listen to my words.

" Don't blabber stupid Sidharth. You are coming, I m not asking you I m ordering you. And I already called Meera and asked about your schedule. You don't have many works or any so-called meetings. So come there without throwing any tantrum like a kid". She said and locked my mouth. I don't know what to say. So I agreed without any second words. 

When I stood up from the chair, my mom said "don't come in your office dress, wear something nice other than these boring 3 piece cloth. " she said and I agreed like a good kid. And to add more spice my sister commented "Mumma's boy bhayya" I smacked playfully on her head and spoiled her hair. She shouted and the whole family laughed at our antics.

This is what I need. I m scared, I m broken inside, but I want to be happy for my family. My family is my everything. At least for their sake, I should smile and hide my sadness. They know that I m broken and it's hard to repair, that's why they always made sure that I didn't get hurt by their words or actions. I m truly blessed to have such a family.

After bidding bye to my family, I took my leave and ignited my car to the office. I don't know why but something is not good, something is bothering me, when my mom stopped my grandma from not letting her complete, I felt disturbed. I think my family is planning something. But what is that?

I don't want what I m suspecting...

Hey guys,

This is Sidharth's Introduction. Let me know what you think about Sidharth.