6.Saviour

Nisha's POV 

Finally, the day arrived

Finally, the day arrived. After all the functions and rites my brother's wedding is today and I don't have words to express how happy and excited I m. We never thought my brother will get married. I mean my brother was a nerd, and never fling with anyone. He friendzone girls but he didn't saw any girl with a "girlfriend" intention. He is a handsome man so many girls flirt with him, but he never accepts that kind of thing. I don't know what Pooja Bhabhi did to my Bhai.

He is now behaving like a love-sick puppy making everyone jealous. After all, I want his happiness. I quickly got ready in my lehenga and went to my bhai's room. Niya and my friends also accompanied me. The room was stuffed with many boys, his friends, cousins, bride's sides' friends, and cousins. When I enter his room, my Bhai immediately hugged me. I don't know why my eyes started to pour down suddenly. The whole room which was noisier became silent suddenly. I cried my heart out lying on my brother's chest.

"Nishiii, why are you crying? see I m not going anywhere instead we are going to have another member in our family" my brother tried to convince me but my mind and heart are blocked thinking that my brother is not going to be only my brother now but also going to be a husband of some other girl. Now I can't enter his room like always. Now I cant check his mobile as I do. Now I cant wear his shirt. Now I cant even order him around to bring me water or something. If I did all this, then his wife will feel bad. Thinking about all our childhood memories, how we used to go to school holding hands, how we fight for remote, how we fight for extra candies, how we fight with pillows, how we recorded every help we did each other in our notebooks to show that who did more help,  everything made my eyes pour down. I could feel my kohl is smudged now.

My brother tried to convince me but seeing my stubborn head on his chest which was not ready to leave him, he put his both hands on my shoulders and his head on my head. My eyes started raining cats and dogs. I m not someone who cries in public, knowing the fact that I m someone quite famous. But inside I m also someone's sister who is going to give her brother to some other girl. When my mom came to pull me from his chest, he didn't allow her to do instead his eyes started to get glossy. After some time I forcefully pulled myself from him and he kissed me on my head. "I love you bhayya... I love you more and more every second..." I said crying. he replied and took his hanky to remove my smudged kohl. Suddenly we heard a commotion. Everyone was whistling and hooting and I could hear some awws. I dont know and my brother's face is also baffled. 

"Poooooojaaaa" my brother exclaimed and put his hands on his mouth. Yes, the bride is now in the groom's room. After getting ready Pooja bhabhi came to bhayya's room. Pooja bhabhi came and hugged him and held my hands while I was leaving. " Dont worry Nish...You are my sister too. I won't steal your brother from you. Instead, I m requesting you to give your brother to me. Will you?" she said and I looked at my brother's face and said "Yes bhabhi, he is all yours," I said. "Dont worry about anything. Nishanth is first your brother then only my husband. You have every right on him. Dont think something stupid. Because I know what you were thinking." she said and kissed my forehead and hugged her tightly. "You are looking like a goddess bhabhi," I said and we all came out giving them privacy since they are going to get married soon.