8. Change in mind

Sidharth's POV: 

The car was filled with silence. I don't know what to talk about. See she is a big YouTuber who is running a talk show. But now the car is filled with silence.  I decided to break the ice. I called her "Nisha" and she called me at the same time. And I again asked her why she called me and at the same time, she asked at the same time. We chuckled a bit and I asked her to continue. 

"Umm... Sidharth, we don't know each other before but now we knew each other and my parents trust you with their heart and that's why they are sending me with you. since we are traveling with each other and also we will meet frequently hereafter, so why not let us get to know each other" she said. I also thought the same. Then she started talking about some basic things about her. Her profession, her school, college, etc., And I also told her some basic things about me. It seems that Nisha is good to talk to. She is maintaining her level and knows what to talk about and when to talk. From what I observe till now, she is a good woman. 

There are girls out there, especially some rich girls who just flaunt their bodies and throw themselves on men. And I hate such women to the core. But Nisha is just so decent. 

Again the car was filled with silence. It is not awkward like before but a comfortable nice silence which I loved.

"So... " Nisha started again. I didn't know what to talk so I repeated the same. "So..."
"Shall I play any music? Will that disturb you?" she asked politely.

"Oh no no... I really need music while traveling. I need music most time." with that we both stopped talking and music was the only sound playing in our car.

The mild music was making my mind drifted to somewhere. I just don't want to think about her now. I just don't want to think about Shreya.

I was looking here and there to distract my running mind. Suddenly I looked at Nisha. She was closing her eyes, leaning on the seat and her slender long fingers are tapping her thighs. It seems she was so concentrated on music.

Other than Shreya I never found any girl beautiful but now my mind is changing a bit. She is looking purer than Shreya. Her eyebrows...

No..no.
I don't want to think of anyone other than Shreya. Shreya is my love and I just want to live with her memories. I just don't know what is happening. Suddenly I stopped the car and luckily there was a Dhaba on the side of the road. I got down of the car soon and went to the washroom.

What is wrong with me? Why am I m comparing my Shreya with another girl? I was constantly splashing my face with chilled water. I just feel like something is wrong with me.

Nisha's POV:

I was deeply concentrated on music. Music is my world. I just can't live without music. While I was closing my eyes, I felt the car has stopped. When I open my eyes, Sidharth was going out of the car. I was waiting for him in the car. It's getting a bit late, so I came out of the car and was waiting for him near the car.

Then after good 15 minutes, Sidharth came but all drenched. His perfectly gelled hair was drenched and his neat crisp shirt was hugging him due to the wetness.

He was also not looking that much good. His face is a bit dull and I felt something is wrong with him. I immediately went near and asked what's wrong.
He said nothing. I again asked but there was no reply.
"Siddharth are you really okay? If you want we can take off few minutes then we can continue."

" I m alright Nisha. Just stop pestering me" he shouted a bit. And that is it I just stopped talking. I felt really bad and embarrassing.  I just started getting goosebumps due to the embarrassment and my face became red.

He didn't even notice me or even a sorry. He started going to the car and I silently followed him. He was looking restless but I didn't talk anything. I was just feeling so embarrassed. He was very nice but suddenly he became a bit rude. Maybe he has any other tension. So I just left that.

The journey from there was really silent and a bit awkward. Finally, we reached the venue.

I looked at my friend's mom, she still remember me and asked me how I was doing. Then after a bit chit chat with her, I went to look for my friend Anny.

And after five minutes of searching, I found her. She was turning back and I went behind her and closed her eyes.

I m really an idiot she was standing in front of a mirror so she already saw me. "Nishiii, I know it's you. Look front" she said and I took my hands from her eyes.

"Finally, you showed up..." She said and we talked a bit about both of us. Then I introduced her to Sidharth. Siddharth was okay now. But still, I couldn't talk freely with him since I was already a bit disappointed with him. I didn't do anything but still, he shouted at me. I guess he understands that but who cares. He was constantly looking at my eyes while talking with Anny but I diverted my eyes from him.

Then she took me and Sidharth to Shravan and we talked a bit.

And the wedding was done on a good note. It's already 4 in the evening, we have to rush soon. So we soon bid bye to Anny, Shravan, and their family.

Siddharth was constantly trying to talk to me, but I ignored him. It is not like I m angry or anything. It's just I m upset. I understand he might have his own reason for that but behaving rudely to a girl who dont knows anything is not that great. 
__________________
And now we are at Mumbai airport waiting for our family members.

That's when my dad and his dad arrived to receive us. My dad said "Thank you so much, Sid. I hope Nisha didn't give you any problems"

Wait... what? What problem I would give him? I looked at my dad sighing to which he just gave me a playful smile. I also thanked Sidharth without looking his eyes and thanked Uncle and we got into our car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys,

Hope you loved the chapter. Let me know what you think about this one....

Love,
Ahanaf Nisha 🖤