author's note

Whew, that was one wild ride. It's sad having to say goodbye to this project, but this was an absolute blast to write, and you all were a lovely audience! I truly enjoyed reading your feedback and reactions throughout the story, and I literally can't thank y'all enough for sharing this experience with me.

Thanks again to everyone who trusted me with writing their characters! They're all absolutely wonderful, and I hope I did them justice.

Thanks to 96bebe23 for Taylor.

Thanks to thegirrl2689 for Rain.

Thanks to -renegade- for Ivan.

Thanks to ImagionationStation for Rose.

Thanks to kt12345678kk2021  for Katlain.

Thanks to TitaniumNinjasGirl  for Melody.

Thanks to chopsticklights  for Razhai.

Thanks to dinokid348  for Ray.

Thanks to 5w337h34r7  for Samuel (and Noodle!).

Thanks to LIFE-NOTE for Lemon.

And thanks to puffpal7  for Apollo.

I highly encourage you all to check out each others' stories/characters if you haven't already! All of you are awesome and so are your OCs :)

Also, shoutout to Sci-Briana14 for being an avid reader and commenter throughout! As always, your support means the world <3

ALSO, can we talk about how incredibly creative you all are?? So many of you have made art, memes, headcanons, moodboards, and even a Discord server for this project and the characters, and that's only to name a few. I was literally blown away and it was super cool to see what what everyone made. You are all so thoughtful and talented, and I hope you stay that way!

So yeah, basically, thank you all from the bottom of my lil old heart. People like you are the reason I started writing and still love to. <3

If you liked this book and want to read more of my work, I have a Ninjago one-shot book, and I'm currently working on a Ninjago series/fan season for Kira and another OC of mine. I'm also developing a next-generation fan season as part of that series! I'm not sure at this time what direction I want to take these projects in, but I'll be posting content for them here, as well on Tumblr, Twitter, and Instagram. I post art on these platforms as well! All my platforms are in my bio if you want to check any of that out. Much appreciated if you do :)

Welp, that's all I have to say. The future of Ninjago is looking bright for 2022, so I'm hoping we'll all be fed some more content soon. So in the meantime, stay awesome, keep creating, and remember, NINJA NEVER QUIT!

~Pix <3