important announcement

hello everyone!
i hope you're all doing well <3
if you're not, my dms are always open on twitter @/honklynsey

anyway, to make it quick, i've made the decision to abandon this fanfic. i didn't have much of a reading, but i was holding off announcing this because i had a lot of anxiety about people who wouldn't be fond of my decision.
i had a lot of ideas for this story, but i couldn't get to them fast enough. i just kept forgetting to write, or lost motivation whenever i had an idea. surprisingly enough, writing is harder than it seems; especially in specific communities.
you're welcome to create anything you want from this. you can use lines or plots that you liked from this story. along with that, you're also welcome to ask me questions. i did have a couple future things planned out.
i might try writing again, but i don't think i will for a while, as i need time to focus on my school work.

thank you for reading. i hope you enjoyed it.
i love you all.
remember you're all valid.

if you happen to be in the same situation c!karl was in, here are some resources you can use.

1-800-799-7233 (domestic violence)

text LOVEIS to 22522 (domestic violence)

1-800-656-4673 (sexual abuse)

text HOME to 741741 (crisis helpline)

1-800-662-4357 (substance abuse and mental health)

1-888-843-4564 (gay and lesbian hotline)

1-866-4-U-TREVOR (trevor project/suicide hotline)

1-800-366-8288 (self-harm hotline)

1-800-784-2433 (suicide hotline)

if you are not comfortable with calling anyone, please reach out to someone. this could be an adult, a teacher, a counselor, a therapist, a friend, a cousin, a parent, anyone.

stay safe <3

remember to drink water and eat something.
if you need help eating, i am open to doing a call and taking bites of food with you. just dm me on twitter. (@ is above)

you are important and loved. remember that.

-lynsey