one.

T Y R A ☁️

"This shit really good." Tamia sipped on her Strawberry Acai Refresher. "I told you." I chuckled and went back to checking my phone. I was with my sister at Starbucks in the mall and I was waiting for a call from my Uncle Pee. He was putting me on to a new job.

Tamia looked over. "You nervous?" "What? No, no." I shook my head rapidly. "I would be. You gone be working with Lil Baby fym."

Uncle Pee was going to have me working with Lil Baby. His last assistant got fired—I don't know why. I had another job of course, but I needed another one because the hours wasn't enough and it was mainly online. Plus, the amount of money I would be receiving? Definitely an upgrade.

"I know, but a lot of people said that he's very hard to work with and he's obnoxious."

Tamia raised her eyebrow. "Who said that?" "A lot of people around town. You know people in Atlanta loves to talk." I was interrupted by a call from Uncle Pee. "Hold on," I pointed my index finger and put the phone closer to my ear. 

"Hello? Yes, I'm with Tamia. Okay I'll come over." I hanged up the phone. "I gotta go. You gone be straight?" I pointed. Tamia nodded. She had her own car and I did as well so we decided to meet up at the mall because I needed somebody to talk to before I went to the interview.

I got into my Lexus and drove all the way to the address Pete texted me. When I got there it was a nice modern house. I was precise that this house was Baby's'. It definitely wasn't Pete's; I've been there plenty of times.

Foreign and super cars were all lined up in the driveway. A Rolls Royce, 2 Lamborghini trucks, 2 Corvettes, there was so much more.

I knocked on the door and peeked through the window. There was loud music playing that I could even hear it from outside. I knocked again. And again. Still nobody answered. Was this the right place? I checked the address again before looking back up. Yes, it was.

"Aye, aye!" I heard somebody yell. I turned to my left seeing a man squinting. He had small twists and was wearing a Louis Vuitton set on him. I eyed him up and down but quickly responded. "My name isn't aye."

"Oh my bad. You the person coming to do the interview?" He asked. I nodded. "Come with me."

I followed him through the garage and into the door. We came in through a white marble kitchen. There was food in trays all over the counters as well. Damn that shit looked good. "My name Cedrick. But you can call me Ced." He turned at me and I nodded. I kept following him into a room until I saw Uncle Pee. I walked to him and gave him a hug.

"Hi Uncle."

"Wassam, Ty." He hugged me back. "What you up to?" He asked. "Nothing major." I smirked. "Alright. He in there with a few of his homeboys. Don't be shy they ain't gone bite you." Pee joked and I playfully pushed him. "You coming in with me right?" I asked, putting my phone in my Tory purse. He nodded and then Ced walked into the door first. Before I could walk in, Uncle Pee pulled me back softly. "Listen, he can be a lil....." he titled his head and I nodded. "Yeah, I know."

"Alright."

We walked in and I quickly scanned around the room to locate Baby. He was in the middle section while Ced and two other niggas was sitting on side of him.

"This her?" Baby looked at Uncle Pee and Pee nodded. I took a seat and criss-crossed my legs. Baby looked straight into my eyes. I did the same into his. Was he going to greet me or was I going to have to do it?

The room stood silent. It was as if everybody's eyes were on me. "Y'all give me the room for a minute." Baby tilted his head. Everyone except Ced and another guy left.

"Goodmorning." I started off and he sat up. "Mornin. What's yo name and yo age?" He asked and one of his homeboys chuckled.

Well damn. "My name is Tyra. I'm 23." I shifted over. "23?" One of his homeboys narrowed their eyes. "Yes." I nodded. "Pee, how you met shawty?" Baby pointed. Shawty? Boy—

"She my younger sisters' daughter." Pee responded. He was standing up and he had his hands in his pockets. "You don't got no niece that's older?"

"What you tryna say? Cause I get it done boo." I put my purse on my lap. Ced jumped. "Nah, it's just I thought you would've been older."

"Well I'm not." I titled my head. He better not play with me. I am not the one. Period. He stood silent for a minute. "Alright then what can you do?"

"Anything. I can schedule your appointments, set up your interviews, plan your shows—" "You don't need to plan my shows." He put his palm up. "Okay? Just giving an example of things I'm able to do." I explained.

"Say, don't talk like that shawty. Don't get slick with me." He intertwined his fingers. I didn't respond and gave Pee a glare. I'm definitely not working with him. This is ridiculous.

"You know how to do laundry? Fold clothes? Cook?" He asked. Ced busted out laughing. I narrowed my eyes. "Excuse me?" My eyes went from him to Pee. "Do I look like a maid to you? The f—. You know what? Matter fact, yes I do know how to do those things." I huffed. "Do you?"

Baby stayed quiet. Even his homeboys did. "That's what I thought." I mumbled. Baby stood up. "Pee I ain't taking shawty. Where you find these kind of people from?" He pointed.

My jaw dropped. I stood up. "I don't want to work with you either!" I grabbed my purse and was getting ready to walk out of the room. "You know," I stopped, turning back. "Your music is really good. You should try that on your attitude." And with that I walked out. I heard his homeboys say a few things but I didn't give a fuck. I knew this wasn't right.

Pee followed me, yelling my name. "Tyra! Tyra!" He then pulled on my arm. "What!" I barked. "Tyra don't do this. You know how many people I've contacted trying to get them to work with him?"

"Well I see why they won't. He's rude as fuck!" I looked back to see if they were there. They weren't. "Tyra you good! Trust me, he may seem rude but he'll soften up." Pee insisted. I shook my head. "Uncle Pee, you saw what he said! I couldn't even last 10 minutes in there. If we was alone I would've beat his ass forreal!" I crossed my arms.

Pee was about to say something but he started laughing. I laughed as well. "I'm so serious." "Tyra please. He don't gotta pay you, I will." He squeezed my hand. I turned.

I didn't what to do. It wasn't even about the money. If that was the case Pee could give me money anytime. "You can always give me money." I smirked. Pee couldn't help but laugh. "Ty, for real. Ain't nobody gone work with him. I need you on this." He put his hand on my shoulder.

I sighed. "I don't know Unc, how long do I have to work with him?"

"It's his choice." Pee shrugged. "Can I at least get some time to think about it? I have a lot on my mind right now."

Pee nodded silently. "Just let me know by Monday. Love you." He placed a kiss on my forehead and I gave him a hug. "I love you too."

Today was Saturday. I had two days to make my decision. I don't know what I was going to do.

to be continued ...

should i going with this story ?