twenty-three

TYRA | ☁️

"Ew, your toes." I laughed as I removed the blanket off Dominique's foot. He sighed. "You play too much. Give me my shit back." "Okay, kiss first." I smiled. He pecked my lips and I put it back on his foot. "How you feeling baby?" I massaged his stomach under the covers. "I'm feeling like I wanna FUCK!" He yelled and I covered his mouth.

"Boy stop playing with me." "Come here, let's fuck." He pulled me closer. "Dom, you know we have to leave at 2? It's literally 9:30." I checked my phone. Today was our last day in Paris. We were going back to Atlanta and then Dominique would go on tour to the states.

"We have plenty of time." He started to kiss on my neck and squeezed my breast. "I hate when you do that," I rolled my eyes. "Nah you love me." He stared into my eyes as he reached my lips. I kissed him and just as we were about to get into it his phone rang.

"Who's that?" I sat up. He sucked his teeth as he showed me the contact name.

Jayda.

I lowkey forgot about her. "Okay, answer." I went under the covers and started to grip his tip. "Yeah, Jayda what's up?" He answered. "Hey, I just wanted to say congratulations on your performance. I saw it on Instagram." She complimented him and I rolled my eyes.

Girl, leave my man alone. "Thank ya, thank you." He said awkwardly. I lifted the covers and started to spit on his tip. He shivered and kept his eyes on me. I gave him a long lick at first and he muted the phone. "Ty, you can't be doing that." He groaned and he softly pulled on my hair. "I can do what I want." I started to suck on his tip and he unmuted the phone. I kept my eyes on him. I loved being naughty.

"Yeah. How's been Paris been?" She just kept talking. It's been good actually. Really good. "Good, I just been really busy with everything but I like it here. Speaking of busy, Jayda I gotta go. We coming back to Atlanta today, I'll call you later." He informed and hissed as I went up and down on him.

"Okay later boo."

I raised my eyebrow just as she hung up. "Boo?" I said. "Nah, continue what you was doing." He pulled my head lower and I did as told. Anything for him. I'm actually glad we made up because now I felt so much better.

Two minutes later, Dominique cummed right in my mouth. I showed him on my tongue then I swallowed. He laid his head back and I cleaned him up. After that, we got into the shower together.

"I got a surprise for you." He said to me just as I was drying my back with the towel. My heart skipped a beat. "What?" I raised my eyebrow. He just kept looking at me and chuckled.

"What? You're making me nervous." I couldn't help but smile.

"It's a surprise, obviously I can't tell you."

• • • • • • • • • • •

After Dominique forcing me to get dressed and ready, we finally headed out. We had two hours before our private jet arrived, so I was excited and anxious at the same time. I wanted us to get back in Atlanta on time.

"Where are you taking me?" I sighed as he held my hand and
sat me in the car. "I can't tell you Ty." He said to me and I felt him kiss my cheek. I groaned and sat back. He blindfolded me and I could hear him close the door and open the side door. He signaled the driver and I just sat back enjoying the ride. I was lowkey nervous. Maybe it was a mini date, before we head back home? I did want that.

After what felt like forever, Dominique told me that we arrived to the destination.

He led me and carried my hand and I just felt so in love with him. I wanted him to myself, I wanted him everywhere with me. I wanted to spend every single day with him. Shit. Dominique was just so sincere and passionate with me.

"Dominique, I love you." I told him and held his hand. "I love you too." He kissed my lips and I held his chin. Mhm.

"Okay stand here." He held my shoulders to position me to stand and I stood still. It was very windy, so I could tell we were outside. "Okay, take off your blindfold." He instructed and I did as so, very slowly.

We were on the Eiffel Tower. I could see the whole city from here. He had a bouquet of roses in his hand and they were red. Exactly how I liked them. "I'm sorry, I know we don't have enough time." He came closer to me. "These are for you."

"Awwe, thank you papa." I hugged him tightly then received my roses. "You're welcome." I smelled them and they smelled so damn good. I gave him a million pecks on his face. "Tyra, I got something to ask you." He backed me up. "What?" My smile went away.

"I'm not gone lie, when we first met I was sick of yo ass. But over the past few months, I don't regret a thing with you. Every moment we shared, I loved it." As he said all this to me, I felt my heart beat faster and my stomach began to churn.

"Dominique.." I cooed. "No, let me finish. I was an ass. Forreal. But I can't lie, I'm in love with you. I wanna keep being with you, I wanna keep seeing you, shit I wanna keep fuckin—you know what I wanna keep doing to you...."

My eyes got teary-eyed and blurry. "So I wanna ask you a question," he pulled something out of his pocket. It was a black box. I gasped and backed up.

"Tyra, will you be my girlfriend?" He looked me in the eyes. I froze. Oh my goodness. No, no, no. This was what Cece had predicted. "I—" I didn't want to tell him no, but it was just so much.

"Dominique, you know I love you." I held his arm. "Okay, so say yes." He slowly nodded his head. "If we start our relationship, we won't even be able to go public." I started off. "Okay, we can take things slow. That's something to worry about later." "You know Jayda gone do the most and then social media and then—" "Tyra, I don't care about Jayda or social media. Fuck that. I only care about you right now."

I was just so scared. I didn't reply. "Why is it so hard for you to say yes? We literally have done everything together, why not make it official?"

"I just—and P would literally kill you. You saw how he was acting last night." "Fuck everybody. What do you want?" He sighed and looked me into the eyes.

"I want you baby." I sighed as I held his face closer to give him a long kiss. "Okay, so say yes."

I wish it was that simple. I was fucking scared and I didn't even know why. "Unt un," I slowly shook my head. He hesitated at first then he put the box back in his pocket. I couldn't look at him.

"I don't get it. So, you got another nigga on the side or something? You fucking with me cause of the money?"

I raised my eyebrow. Now he was just saying anything. "Dominique what? Don't fucking play with me like I'm one of them fake hoes." "How you say you love me but you don't wanna make it official?"

He did have a point. "You don't get it." I walked away. "No, I actually do. You just care about what everybody else thinks. So it's fuck my feelings, right? But I'll be damned if the roles were reversed." I could hear it in his voice, he was so damn angry.

"Can you stop being so upset? I don't like it when you're upset." I shook my head. Dominique looked me dead in the eyes. "You know what, fuck this. I'm done." He walked away, but I pulled him back.

"No, no. I love you."

"You love me, just not enough to be in a relationship, got it." He took my hand off him. I didn't know what to say. Then he stopped and turned back around.

"You know what's funny? See, I don't even want Jayda but you know what I liked about her? Jayda wouldn't be scared to tell the world she loves me. Fuck that. I guess I know how it feels now. You know what? I'm done with you." He pulled the box out his pocket and handed it to me. "Take it, I don't really care if you keep it or not."

"Take it." He insisted and I did as so. I was so shocked. He never talked to me that way. All I wanted to do was cry. "The ride's downstairs in the front. I don't want to ride with you, so I'm gone call Ced take me straight to the jet." He pulled out his phone and started to walk away. I started to sniffle as I watched his body get lower and lower as he walked downstairs.

My vision blurred. "Damn, damn, I hate this." I actually didn't know what to do. I opened the box and took a look at the ring he got it. I gasped. It was so damn pretty.

My goodness, I hated Paris.