four.

T Y R A | ☁️

Before walking into the foyer once again, I looked at myself in the mirror. Damn. I looked back and my body shape sat well in this set. I ran my fingers through my curls a little bit and finally walked into the living room. Baby was nowhere to be found. What was I going to do? P explained everything to me in general, except what I was supposed to be doing today.

I peeked in the door where Baby was previously standing, and sure enough it was his bedroom. He had a master King bed, with a blue tufted upholstery headboard. KAWS figures were all around his bedroom from his desk, to the shelves. There was a flat screen TV on the other side of the room and he also had a mini couch in front of the TV. The desk contained a Mac desktop and he had a bunch of shoe boxes on the floor stacked up. Besides everything, his room was quite plain.

I almost walked in, not noticing that he was on his bed using his phone. I knocked on the door before entering. "Yeah!" He shouted and I walked in standing by the wall. "Hey, um, what time do I leave? P told me to ask you to confirm..." I pointed.  He had a regular white Tee on, some shorts, and his chain dazzled all around his neck. He also had an Amiri hat on, all while wearing some Amiri sneakers. On the bed. A pet peeve of mine.

"You wanna leave now?" He chuckled. "No, I'm just asking so that I could know." "7:30 is fine." I nodded after him. "So what you got for me to do?" I titled his head. Baby started to get off the bed, and I followed him.

AN HOUR LATER

I walked into the kitchen and pulled out my phone. It was now 2 PM. Baby gave me a house tour of his whole house and the front and back as well. Same thing with P. We discussed rules and regulations. He was going to give me the access codes and all the passcodes when we started to get familiar with seeing each other. As he said, he wanted to make sure I wasn't a "clout chaser". My tasks were pretty simple: keep ahead of Baby's appointments, events, concerts, and more. I had to be out with him most of the time just in case something happened so that I could be alert and update him on things. Seemed pretty easy to me. I know I wasn't done, but my first day was kind of basic. If this happened all day, then I might actually consider the job.

We discussed a few more things. His bedroom was off limits. Baby added too much emphasis on that rule. Obviously, I was not gonna go in there and do things I wasn't supposed to. I was not allowed to touch his cards or financial items, unless he asked or told me to. There was more, but those main ones he didn't play about.

I also had to go on tour eventually and certain concerts. It was mid-Summer so Baby had a lot of events coming up in the fall and towards the end of summer. Those were the tricky parts, thousands of people wanted Baby performing at certain events, and I had to handle most of them. Which could be overwhelming, he warned.

I watched him as he talked, he wasn't a jerk not at once. But P did say he talked to him. I actually liked the way he talked, especially business wise and money wise. He took things like that serious, also while having a good team and a good reputation.

And, that man did NOT play about his kids. I even have to handle stuff when it comes to them as well. It was cute; him being in his father mode.

I placed my phone on the vase so that it could face me. Baby was in his office, so I doubt he would mind. I facetimed Tamia and she answered on the second ring.

"HEYYYYY SISSY!" Tamia screamed and I quickly lowered the volume. "Girl, why are you so loud," I rolled my eyes. "Oh sorry. How was it? Did you meet him? Did you meet Jayda? So he smell good?" "It's fine, we not doing too much cause it's my first day. Yes, I met him. He showed me around the house and told me a few things that I should know about. No, I didn't meet Jayda. And girl—I don't be near him that much to smell him." I answered all her questions in order.

"They say he be smelling like a rich nigga!" I mean he is ... "Damn, I wanted to meet Jayda." Tamia frowned. Blue came into the camera. "Hey Blue baby! Mommy misses you." I cooed and he barked. Facetime was so loud, even on the lowest volume. "Girl even I haven't met her yet. I'll let you know if I do—"

"Yo!" Baby yelled and it made me jump. My phone fell and Blue barked over the facetime call. I bent over and grabbed my phone before facing him. "You not supposed to be on your phone." He titled his head. I narrowed my eyes. Nigga please. "Word? I was on facetime with my sister." "OMG, is that Baby? Hey Dominique bae!" Tamia yelled over the phone and I wish she hadn't. "Girl! Shush!" I told her and hung up.

She was so embarassing. "I'm so sorry, don't mind her. She's only 17." I chuckled and put my phone in my back pocket. "I don't want you using your phone at work right now. I don't know you like that yet." He said. "Don't be on no sneaky shit." He mumbled as he walked away but I heard him and followed him.

"What do I look like to you? I'm not going to take pictures or send stuff to people. The only people who know I'm working with you is my family. So relax. Don't want all that attention anyways." I stood behind him.

He ignored me. "You'll meet Jason and Loyal tomorrow. You're free to leave now." He said while his back while still turned on me. "Dominique, I apologize—" "You're free to leave now." Baby repeated. I rolled my eyes, and grabbed my purse on the counter before leaving.

Welp, here goes my first day.

to be continued ... 4PF.