nine

T Y R A | ☁️

Atlanta, GA
1 week later
Saturday Evening 10:50 PM

"I wanna get drunk tonight." I pouted as I chose my outfit. I was going to be outside tonight, it's been way too long. Cece was across the room sitting on the vanity, doing her makeup.

"Who's gonna drive us home then?" "Black Truck." I gave her a look and we both laughed. Hopefully. "I'm so ready to be drunk too, they gone have to carry us out the club." I definitely felt her on that. All of a sudden, Tamia bursted into my room.

"Damn you don't ever knock?" I rolled my eyes. "Where y'all going? And y'all ain't invite me? Ouuu, y'all hoes fake!" She sat on my bed. "You not 21 boo. Not allowed to drink." Cece turned to Tamia as she beat her face down.

"Nobody can know. Smoke a lil hookah—" "You are grown!" "Oh please," she shooed me off. I shook my head. These kids nowadays.

I put my makeup after showering. Got dressed, and fixed my hair lastly. I was so excited to go out. I hadn't been outside in a good minute, and I was ready to show out.

Cece and I both took our pictures and posted them on the gram.

Liked by ladiicece and 15,608 others ilovetyra_ - so beautiful she give life to the lifeless 🩷

ilovetyra_ - so beautiful she give life to the lifeless 🩷.

ladiicece - 😍😍😍😍
tamiaa.a - sissy 🩷🥹

 Liked by tamiaa

Liked by tamiaa.a and 20,892 others
ladiicece - if i ever run into your man, your love life gone be ruined.

ilovetyra_ - my boo 😍🥰🫶🏽.
tamiaa.a - other sissy ❤️

"I forgot to ask you boo, how has everything been?" Cece asked as we got into the black truck. Our driver was taking us to downtown Atlanta. One of the best nightclubs in the area. Celebrities came over for hostings, events, and even just to chill. I see Ari and Jayda there a couple times.