eight

T Y R A | ☁️

"You ate?" Dominique asked me as he passed by the kitchen. I was in the living room going over his tour dates. I looked up from the Mac. "Yeah, I had breakfast this morning." "Aight." He nodded.

I went back to my work until I heard footsteps, then as I looked up Dominique was sitting across from me in the living room. He was sitting on the arm of the chair staring at me. "You good?" I lifted up my legs from the floor. "I don't really know that much about you. How I know if you not gone rob me?" He smirked.

I chuckled. "Really? Why would I need to? And if you got anything you want to know let me know..." Dominque sat up. "You got any siblings?" "One. A younger sister." "You from Atlanta?" "Miami. Why you asking me personal questions?" I titled my head. "I just wanna know more about you."

Why? I mean, I get it. But damn, nigga.

"Chill on me, it's only two questions." He said when he noticed my face expression. "Anything else, Dominique?" "Nah, you good. If I have more, I'll ask you. What you up to?" He walked closer to me and peeked at the laptop. "Wait, let me see?" He placed his hand on the keyboard just as I placed my finger on the space key. My finger felt his hand. "Sorry," I awkwardly said.

"You good." He leaned closer on the laptop to look at the dates. He smelled really good. One thing, I could say about him was that he always smelled good. And Expensive. "Damn, I haven't been out the country in a minute not gone lie."

One of his concerts were in Toronto.

Then he turned back to me and laughed. "What?" "You funny." "How." I sat up as he walked away. He just gave me a smiled and walked out the living room.

I rolled my eyes. He was weird. I seen what TikTok was talking about. Ever since I started working with Dominique, I seen a lot of Lil Baby clips on my fy page. He was naturally funny, without even trying. Now I see exactly what them people's in the comments was talking about.

After 15 minutes, the doorbell rang. My stomach churned. Gotta be Jayda. It was 12:03 PM. I glared at the door, then got up to answer it. Sure enough, it was Jayda. She had a gym set on, I'm guessing from her clothing line Waydamin. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she had on some designer shoes. Her black Chanel bag was attached across her waist. Loyal jumped from behind her.

"Hi, Ty." He smiled and high-fived me. We made nicknames for each other. "Hey, Loy." I smiled back. "Who dat?" Dominque popped out from the hallway. "It's me, Dominique." Jayda said. She sounded tired. It was only 12. "Hey, I'm Tyra as you can tell, Loyal—" "Hey babes. I'm pretty sure you know who I am. No autographs." She stepped in and I got out the way.

Autographs? Girl please. "Just kidding," she leaned in and whispered. I nodded and closed the door. Better be.

"Hey boyyyy." Loyal ran to Dom for a hug. "You didn't reply to my text." Jayda walked next to him as he held up Loyal. I felt mad weird, like I was interrupting a family moment. I acted like I was on my phone.

"Huh? Jayda man, you know I be busy, I be replying when I can. Fuck you tammat." He snapped. "What if it was about Loyal?" "He here, ain't he?"

Oop. "Whatever, Dominque. Don't get you anyways. I'm gonna talk to Tyra." "Don't talk her all day na, she got shit to do." He looked at us both while walking away. 

Jayda turned to me. "We can sit outside on the patio if you want." She suggested. I nodded, assuming she already knew the house. Probably been here plenty of times.

After grabbing a drink, we sat outside. "I'm Tyra, Dominique's assistant of course." I started off. "Okay. How did you get the job?" She looked me in the eyes. Low key was intimidating.