sixteen

T Y R A | ☁️

atl to miami 🛩️
11 am. 

"Take the picture now!" I yelled as Cece grabbed my phone. I held onto the railing and posed for the picture. I had on my tracksuit set and some cute Hermes sandals. Plus my Dior sunglasses. I look and felt amazing. I was honestly ready to have fun in Miami—business wise and non-business wise. Ced managed to find a nice ass yacht. Cece was on this trip with me? Oh yeah, I'm gone be super lit.

"Okay, these good?" Cece showed me the pictures. I nodded. "Yes, yes. I'm ready to get lit girl. I need to be turnt by tonight!" "Me and you both. I'm so glad Baby invited me on this trip. I needed this. Bestfriend, we gone have so much fun." Cece bought me into a hug and I smiled.

"Cece I gotta tell you—"

"Yo what's up with y'all!" Ced interrupted me before I could tell Cece. I gave Ced a side hug, and Cece dapped him up. "Ced, you know if we doing hotel or Bnb?" I pointed out. "Bnb mansion, duh. I think it got like 10 bedrooms." He looked at us both.

"Oh yeah we definitely gone be lit—Miami Beach?" He nodded. "Let me get these for y'all." He took Cece and I's luggage. "Thank you."

"What is it you had to tell me?" She turned back to me but just as she did, Dominique and his security was coming. He had on a nike tech set and some Marni slippers. He was carrying his Goyard duffel bag, while the security was carrying his other bags. He was on the phone. I couldn't get too much, but hearing Ma—I think he was talking to Mrs.Jones.

"Oh, look at your man." Cece playfully pushed me. I rolled my eyes. "He know he look good." I crossed my hands. I lowkey was jealous. "I'm gone let you too catch up. Ima call my man before I go." She tapped me before going onto the jet. As he walked towards the jet, he saw me and a smile lit on his face.

"Hi." He stood in front of me. Once again, he smelled really good. "Hi Dominique," He extended his arm out for a hug. I hugged him back and we swayed from side to side. "Thank you for letting me invite my friend." I whispered in his ear. "I told you I got you with whatever," he whispered back in my ear. His hand lowered from my back to the bottom of my butt.

I looked him in the eyes and gave him a long kiss. "Damn you don't care who watching us?" He pointed to
the security.  "Mhm mhm, they not gone say nothing." I grabbed his duffel bag from his hand and walked inside the jet. He had his hand behind my back, staying real close to me. I liked that. I loved his hand placement with me.

• • • • •

"Uno Out!" Ced threw his last card on the table. Cece, Dominique and I groaned. "This the second time he won." We were on the jet playing Uno. It was just Cece and I, Dominique, Ced and a few of his other guys. Jayda and the other girls were arriving on another jet. I still felt weird, giving
that this trip might not be as planned especially since Jayda and her girls would be here.

"I'm done playing." I pulled my phone out and sat up. "She a sore loser, y'all." Cece laughed. "I just give up." I shrugged. We would arrive in Miami in 30 minutes. It's been a hour.

So far, Cece and Ced won. Dominique and I hadn't won. But Ced won twice. Cece went to take a nap, and Ced went
to go check up on the guys. That left Dominique and I. "You hungry?" He handed me some chips. "Always, thank you." I smiled. I was such a fat ass.