Dean~1

You and dean have been dating for a year now and you guys had been on a wendigo hunt for three days now.
"Dean I want you to know... that I love you and- and if I don't get through this hunt, always know I'm gonna love you no matter what." (it was your first wendigo hunt EVER).
"Y/n don't talk like that. You are gonna make it through... because I'm gonna protect you." and with that dean pulled you into a kiss then you guys left to hunt it down.

****time skip******
you had cuts all over your body and you weren't sure if you were gonna live for how much blood you were losing.
You, dean, and Sam were in the car driving to the hospital. Sam was driving and dean was in the backseat with you in his arms trying to stop the bleeding.
"Y/n, baby stay with me." dean yelled in fear of losing you.
"Sammy drive faster!" Sam steps on the gas petal, pushing the impala to its limits.
two minutes later, "Dean we're here." Sam states stopping the car as quickly as possible.
Dean took you in his arms and carried you into the emergency room.
"Help!I need some help here!" Dean yelled in panic. People ran up to dean with a gurney and he laid you on it. he tried passing the nurse but she wouldn't let him until 30 minutes later.
"Sir, y/n is awake if you would like to see her and I'll be in shortly to explain everything to you both."
"Okay, thanks doc." He takes a breath of relief. 
He ran in to see you and you smiled widely.
"Dean?"
"Hey baby. how ya feeling?" Dean asked sitting in the chair beside your hospital bed.
"Iffy. I just wish I hadn't thrown up again after I woke up. Since then, I've been so drowsy. I'm sure it just has something to do with us constantly on the go."
You and dean talked about how dangerous the hunt was and how he blames himself for your injuries. You started to tell him not to blame himself and then the doctor walked in.
"Y/n everything is okay with you. you only received 8 stitches, however, I have one question for you. have you been feeling drowsy, nausea, vomiting in the mornings, stuff like that?"
"Ya, now that you mention it I have for a few weeks. We were actually just talking about how I've been feeling." You smile lightly.
Dean looks at you"baby," he gives you a worried look, "why didn't you tell me I wouldn't have let you come with us."
"That's exactly why I didn't tell you. I wanted to come with you guys. it's not fun sitting around motel rooms doing nothing all the time, unless you're there with me."
"Anyways, y/n we have news for you both. You're pregnant! congratulations."
You eyes start to tear up and dean tries calming you down. you guys think about what you're going to do and if you can pull the whole 'parenting' thing off. You're both scared, but all you do know is that, if you're going to have a child, you're happy it's with this man. the man you love and will love for the rest of your life.

Sorry this one is really short guys but I have no ideas and I have been super busy so if you have any requests I am taking them thx