Youll be alright

Part 2 to this isn't you talking

You were nine months pregnant and due any day now. It felt just like yesterday you found out. but you are kinda glad it wasn't just yesterday because if it were dean would not be right here with you right now.

Ever since dean had been possessed by that demon and you and Sam saved him, dean had been really helpful with buying things and preparing for the baby.
You guys even found the cutest outfit and baby blanket for your daughter.

You were sitting on the bed watching t.v. when all of a sudden you get this pain. Like you are being stabbed in this stomach.

Dean, Sam, and Cas Are in the library doing research and finding a case.

You scream so loud that everyone comes rushing in your room. You scream again and then you feel a wetness.

Your water broke.
But that wasn't the only thing there. Blood.
"Dean I need a hospital now or I'm going to die."

"No, don't say that. We don't have time for a hospital. Cas is going to do everything he can to keep you and this baby healthy...i promise. you'll be alright. you are going to be alright." he kissed you on the forehead.

"Okay y/n you are ready to push. She's ready to come into this world." cas said smiling.
You nod and dean takes your hand.

"Okay on 3 1...2...3."
You scream in pain but you pushed as hard as you could.
With in 3-4 pushes you had your beautiful daughter in your arms with dean by your side. Nothing could make you happier.

Sam had passed out when he walked in to the room after the towel and other things cas needed to give a home birth run around the bunker. he came into the room and seen the head of the baby coming out. he finally woke up and screamed "IM AN UNCLE!!"
Turns out he heard everything.

Three years later you your daughter and dean had lived in your own house and would visit Sam every now and then. Dean would still go on hunts and when he did you and your daughter went to the bunker. Sometimes Sam would babysit and you and dean would go on hunts by yourselves. You two were as happy as could be.