How could you? ~ dean

Your boyfriend dean was on a hunt and had been for about a week now. You missed him so much ad wanted to see him more than ever.

You packed your things and got in your car and left heading for North Carolina.

On the way there you grow a huge smile from ear to ear then get a call from Sam.

"Hey Sam what's up?"

"Where are you?"

" you promise to keep a secret?"

"Sure."

"Ok. I'm on my way to North Carolina to surprise dean. You cannot tell him."

"Okay I won't."

"Good. Can I talk to him for a sec?"

"Umm he's kinda not with me. I'm at the bar and he's at the motel."

"Ok well if he asks where I am just tell him I'm at the bunker. I'll see you guys in a bit. "

"Y/n wait-"
You hung up the phone

Time skip to when you get to Wilmington, NC

You find the hotel Dean was in and ask the manager what room Mark Shrides was in. He told you room 9.

You got to deans door and took out your lock pick. You got the door unlocked and opened it.

"SURPR-" you started to tear up.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you but I guess you don't need to see me because you're in bed with another girl."

"Y/n just let me explain."

"What's there to explain dean. Oh wait. Let me guess you couldn't wait to get back home so you could do that with me so you went and cheated on me. Not to mention right in front of my face."

"No it's not like-"

"You know what dean? See if this needs explaining we are done."
You slammed the door and started crying. You got in your car and left the motel. You went to the bar. You had found Sam. Sam had seen you crying your eyes out and he ran up to you and hugged you.

"Shh it's okay. Your going to be okay."

"I just don't get it Sam. I thought he loved me."

"Hey he does love you. I know it. He just thought he was losing you."

"But that doesn't give him the right to cheat on me."

"No it doesn't but you have to decide to forgive him or not."

"You're right. How bout this I go to the bunker and if I'm there when you guys get back, I forgive him. But if I'm not. We are done for good."

"Okay. But before you leave, I just want you to know. Our door is always open if you need anything."

"Thanks Sam." You gave him a hug and got in your car. On your way back to the bunker, you had seen a car on your side of the road and a car on the other side. The car on your side was coming towards you so you swerved into the other lane and got hit by the other car.
The guy who hit you was...

Part 2 is going to be called "you decide"