Im sorry~dean imagine part 2

The next day Dean went to bury you. Sam insisted on giving you the old hunters funeral but dean couldn't see your body being burned so he buried you.

at your gravesite, Sam and dean wanted to say a few words to you.

"Y/n, I am sorry for what happened to you. So is cas we hope that you rest in peace. We love you."

"Sam can I have a moment with her alone please?"
Sam walks to the car and starts reason in his boring book.

"Hey baby.....i miss you so much...im so sorry...i should have been there to protect you...we shouldn't have split up...it was my idea and it was stupid..." he was tearing up now.
"It's my fault you're dead. I promised not to let you down...and look what happened...it should have been me that this happened to...im so sorry baby... but I'm gonna get you back... somehow...i love you...rest in peace baby...i love you."
4 Months later
You woke up in a box not knowing where you were. You tried to open the box but all you got was a face full of dirt.

After awhile of digging, you finally reached the surface and had seen nothin in site but a bunch of dead flowers around you.

You found a little gas station on a corner with old cars around the building and no one inside either. you break in and take some protein bars, water, cash, and pie.

After you get things you need to survive on, you head out to a car and hotwire it.

You drive yourself to the bunker and arrive. you stop the car, get out and enter the bunker. You walk into the library and see a whole bunch of research on how to bring a dead thing back without selling your soul and stuff like that.

After a few minutes the boys walk into the library and see you standing there. Sam whips out a silver knife and tries To stab you. but dean, dean just stands there froze. not knowing what to think do or say.
"You can't be y/n. She's dead"
"Well Sammy there comes a time in this business when you died and Come back"

"Ya well we didn't bring her back. so prove your really y/n."

"Ya tell me something only her and I would know." dean finally spoke up.

"......September 24th 1995 when we were 15, my boyfriend had broken up with me. Our dad's were on a hunt together and you're dad left us the impala. So you Sam and I went out driving. Sam eventually fell asleep and was sound asleep. So you and I went to a quiet place and laying on the hood of the car. A blanket covering us both up. It was cold and you had seen me shiver so you offered to give me your jacket so I took it. Then I was still cold so you wrapped your arms around me. Then I looked up at you and you kissed me. then you asked me out we had secretly dated for 3 years then told you're dad. no one but you and I ever knew that that was our very first kiss."

At that moment deans eyes widened.
"Y/n?"

"That's what I have been trying to tell you."

"But how? I mean I seen you on the floor not breathing. Cas couldn't bring you back. I buried you."

"I don't know I guess we will just have to find out."

"I guess my wish came true."

"What wish?"

"Sam can we have a minute?"

Sam walks out and dean walks closer to you.

"Babe you missed my birthday and umm Sam made me a 'I bet she wishes she could be here' birthday pie and put candles in it. he said make a wish and I wished for you to be back and here you are 4 months later."

"I guess Anna felt bad because I wasn't here for you then."

"Anna? As in Anna the angel?"

"Ya she helped me through everything in heaven."

"Oh yeah. I know her"

"How do you know her?"

"Well when she got her grace back, I may have kinda I don't know slept with her."

"Please tell me it was during when you broke up with me the first time..."

"Yes, y/n you know I would never cheat On you and in super sorry abo-"

You kissed him softly to stop rambling because even though it was cute, you had to stop it because it was a little annoying.

"It ok I forgive you."

"Y/n I know how mad you must be but plea- wait what?"

"I. For. Give. You."

"You do?"

You nod. "Now-" you pull him closer and wrap you're arms around his neck.
"If I recall right I missed you're birthday so let me give you a late present." you took his hand and lead you to you're bedroom.

You go over to your desk on your side f your guys shared room and take something out.

"Dean there's something I wanted to tell you when we were supposed to be done with the hunt I died on."
You hand him the little stick and he smiles at tee sight of it.

"Dean.....im pregnant."
He smiled picked you up and kissed you while spinning you around.

"I love you baby" he said in you're ear while hugging you.

"I love you too."