No exit

You and Jo Harvel were best friends. You were completely alike. You lost your dad on a hunting trip. So had she. The only difference between you two was she still had her mom that acted like Jo was twelve and ... What was the other one?... Oh, yeah. You were dating the love of your life Dean Winchester.

You Dean and Sam were outside talking about a case in L.A., California, when all of a sudden, you hear Jo and Ellen fighting inside of Harvelle's. You go inside and check it out.

"Guys, bad time." Ellen says sternly.

"Yes ma'am" You and Sam say.

"Yea. We rarely drink before 10:00 any way." Dean says.

"Wait!" Jo hollers.

You and the boys turn around and look at her.

"I wanna know what they think about this."

"I don't care what they think!" Ellen snaps back at Jo.

"... Um, are you guys open?" A traveler asks.

"No!"
"Yes!"

"We will just check out the Arby's down the road."

After they leave, the phone starts ringing and Ellen answers. After she answers, Jo comes up to you and the boys about a case.

"3 weeks ago, a young girl disappears from a Philadelphia apartment." Jo explains.
You take the folder on the case and look through it.

Italics are things people say in this story (quotation marks)

This girl wasn't the first. Over the past 80 years, 6 women have vanished. All from the same building. All young blondes. Only happens every decade or two so the cops never eyeball the pattern. Jo continues on.

You hand the folder to Dean and he starts to look through it.

So, we're either dealing with one very old serial killer or-

Who put this together? Dean cut Jo off. Ash?

I did it myself. Jo tells him proudly.

You gotta admit, we'd be on the road for a lot less time. You say.

Good. If you like the case so much you take it. Ellen says.

Jo tries to step in but before she can say anything her mom stops her.

Jo everything will be fine. I promise. You whisper in her ear as you hug her.

After you hug her, you wave bye and head outside to the impala.

Take care of my best friend Dean. Seriously. She needs more attention now then ever before. Jo warned Dean.

He nods and walks out. And you were off to Philadelphia.

Once you got to the building, you found the apartment that the young girl had disappeared from. Sam picked the lock and you stayed outside and roamed the halls to check the other apartments.

You meet back in the apartment to see the boys found ectoplasm.

I got nothing in the other apartments.

Well, we got ectoplasm. Sam states.

I see that. Let's go check in to a hotel then come back and figure out how to kill this thing. Whatever it is.

They agreed and you started walking down the halls with them when Dean pulled you and Sam back against the wall to someone coming down the hall.

Sis! What are you doin' here? Jo runs up and hugs you.