This is your chance

Today was the day. You were finally gonna tell dean that you were pregnant. Sam found out before you could hide the evidence. So he had been pushing you to tell dean.

You him and Sam were living a close apple pie life. They would go to normal work. Then if they had found a case they would go. Other than that they stayed home.

You walked into the living room where dean was and sat down on the couch beside him.

He put his arm around you and said, "Hey baby what's up?"
" dean I need to tell you something. I'm pregnant" you looked at him and he just got up and grabbed his jacket and impala keys and headed for the door.

"Dean. Where are you going?"

"Out"

And with that you started to tear up.
You knew this wasn't ever going to work with the whole pregnancy thing.

You headed to your room and started to pack a bag.

That's when Sam walked in.
"Hey y/n? What's wrong?" Sam asked

You calmed down still had tears in your eyes but you spoke like  normal. But you didn't quit packing your bag.

You chuckled a little, " I uh... I told dean I was pregnant."

" y/n. That's great what did he say?"

"He left Sam. He left when I needed him the most. He said he would be there for me know matter what. Well where is he now? Huh? He's not being here for me when I need him. Is he? He must've thought that I was planning this to happen. That I was trapping him somehow. What he probably doesn't know is that I'm really frikin scared. Whatever. I guess I'm famous for getting my heart broken right?"

Sam started to unpack your things as you packed them. (You would put things in and he would take them right back out).

" hey y/n look at me. Dean left to clear his mind or something like he usually does."

" Sam I don't care. This fits the pattern. Us fighting. Him leaving in the end after all of it. If he keeps leaving in the end, one of these days he's gonna leave and not come back. I can't do it. I can't sit around and wait to get my heartbroken. When I know it's going to happen. I can't sit around and act like everything is okay. He says he loves me. Now I'm not so sure. I love him but I can't do this. I'm sorry." You say while you finish packing.

"Will you at least write him a note and I'll stay in my room till dean gets home."

"Ya"

Dear Dean,
What have we become? You and I fight all the time. Then you leave when it's over. Then you come back home drunk and go straight to sleep. The only time were not fighting anymore usually is when Sam is in the room. I just want you to know that I did not try to trap you. I'm actually really scared. I just want you to know that I love you. And you say it back. But by the way we have been working out, I can't be so sure that you love me back. I'm staying at a friends house if you need anything but till i know you are as scared as I am about this whole pregnancy thing, and you want to try to be the best parent you can be, I'm not coming back.
I love you dean. But I need you on this.
- y/n

"Okay sam. This is it. Text me if you need anything okay?"

He nods and gives you a hug.

"Take care of him for me okay? And tell him that I love him and I always will. I love him more than he knows."

"I will y/n. Just go live a little bit of the APL (Apple pie life). Be safe. Send pictures. Call once in awhile. "

"I will sam. And Sam?"

"Ya?"

"Thank you for everything."

He nods and says "see ya around."
You walk out the door that leads to the garage. You get in your car and start it.

As you are on your way to your best friends, you see the impala pass by. You didn't honk or anything you just kept driving by.

You got to your BFFs house. You get inside and get your room organized and everything. Then you sit on your bed. You start looking through your photo albums of you and dean.

You see a picture that you had just taken recently. You remember that night. It was the one he told you he was happier than ever and you had conceived.

You started to cry and your best friend was walking by your room when she seen you crying. She came over and comforted you. Till that moment. That one little moment.

The door bell rang.  She went and answered it and you stayed in bed holding your shotgun under the blankets.

*meanwhile downstairs*

She answered the door and saw who it was. Dean.

"I need to see her please."

She nodded and let him in.

"But just so you know. Before you go up there she really cares about you. She was crying not to long ago over a picture of you and her. She really misses you dean. You need to be there for her. And you need to love her. Cause otherwise she feels empty. This is your chance."

"Thanks."

He goes upstairs to your room.

He sees you sitting on your bed still looking at the photo album. He knocks on your door and walks in.

You smile at him.
He smiles back "hey."

" hey"

"I just came by to say you're right. What have we become?  What are we?  Do we love each other back? I just wanted to say that I do love you with all my heart. The reason of all those fights is because I'm protective of you because I'm afraid of losing you. I rarely ever get this kind of relationship and this is the only one that has ever mattered."

He puts his arm around you and you snuggle into his chest.

"I'm really sorry. For everything. But the reason I went out tonight was because of your surprise. I didn't mean to sound angry when I left. But I love you. I want to be with you. When I'm not I die inside. And now were having a baby together and I want to be the best dad I can be. So, will you Marry me?" He pulls out a ring.

You couldn't speak so you nodded your head and started crying.

"Come on. Let's go home."
You packed your stuff and went home with your fiancé

You were as happy as could be.

As you walked out the door you gave you friend a hug and whispered to her,"thank you."