Happy anniversary babe~ Jensen

Today was yours and Jensen's one yearaversary anniversary for dating. You were so excited. You and jensen set up a date for your anniversary.

You are getting ready for your date with jensen in the morning because you wanted to look really good. No he didn't judge you on your looks but you guys had been planning this date for over two months. Not only that, you just didn't really know what else to do for the day so you just started doing little things like picking out your outfit, shoes, makeup, jewelry, hairstyle,nails.
Almost exactly in that order except out of all of those, hair was last to pick out.
Anyways you were getting your nail polish bag out when suddenly BAM!!!

You just got a hot flash. then you got nauseas and felt like you were about to throw up so you ran to the bathroom at the last second.

After you were done vomiting, you started counting to yourself.
You thought to yourself, "let's see jensen and I were intimate last month. I didn't get my peri.......oh no."

So after you thought and thought, you went to the pharmacy and got a pregnancy test.

You took it and peeked one eye open at a time when it was time for the results.

Positive

Crap, you thought. you decided to get ready for dinner with jensen and would tell him that you were pregnant before you ate or drank anything.

Jensen had picked you up and took you to the restaurant. you had sat down at your seat and started to shake a little.

"Hey babe are you okay?"

"Ya I'm fine. Just cold that's all."

"Y/n I know you. When you get cold you get goosebumps and rub your arms. When you are nervous or worried you start to shake. Is there something on your mind that you need to tell me or someone?"

"No...... Yes. Look jens I... I found something out today that I'm a little shaken up about because I still can't believe it myself."

"What is it y/n?" He says with worried look on his face taking your hands in his.

"Jens....i love you...okay?.....and there's so merging I need to tell you...I'm...im uhh...im pregnant."

You start to cry and feel his hands slip from yours.

When you look up to jensen he's not there so you look around and find him down on one knee with a box in his hand.

"Listen, y/n I'm glad you told me you're pregnant because now I know you won't have to be worried that I'm gonna leave you or that baby because what's in this box means I stay with you forever when we say I do in front of we people we love. so y/f/n, will you marry me and make me the happiest man to ever live?"

You have tears starting to weld up in your eyes again.

"Of course dummy, I have been waiting for this moment the moment I met you." you say crying/laughing

He slides the ring on your finger and gives you a kiss. then he hugs you and whispers in your ear.
"I love you y/n/n. I'm gonna be there every step of the way for you and the baby. I'm not going anywhere. I promise. I love you so much baby."

"I love you to jensen."