This isnt you talking~dean

You had just found out that you were pregnant 6 months ago. you were super happy. So you told dean and he just left.

Where is he now you ask? That's the thing. You didn't know for awhile until one day (long story short)Sam found him at a bar beating up some guy. So he put the demon handcuffs and brought him back to the bunker. Now he's sitting in the dungeon and you're headed down there. Sam needed you to talk to dean. Not the demon possessing him dean. But you're dean. The one you love. The one you are going to have a child with who also ran out because you were going to have a child. *QUICK AUTHORS NOTE* dean and Sam do not have the demon anti possession tattoo in this imagine*
When you got down to the dungeon you saw him. There he was. After six months you finally saw his face heard his voice. But it was different because it wasn't really full on him.

"Haha look what the cat drug in. One pretty lady and....a child? Really? Wow now I get why he left you. then again he never loved you. He never wanted to look at you because every time he does it makes him sick."
"That's not true. He does love me."
"Ya you keep tellin yourself that sweetheart whatever makes you sleep at night."
"Whatever let's just get this over with. dean?...i know you're still in there. Please listen to me. You have to fight this. You have to fight this for me, for your brother and for...and for your...your daughter. please dean fight this for us your family. please dean. I love you."

Deans eyes turn back to normal. "Y/n? Exercise this thing I can't hold it for much longer."

Sam does the exercism and dean is back to normal you were so happy but you told him you love him and he didn't say anything back.

"Y/n can we tAlk for a sec?"

"Ya what's up?"

"Well first off, I'm sorry for leaving and not coming back I was shocked you were pregnant. I should have called and for that I'm sorry." he talks your hand in his "so will you please forgi-"

You cut him off by placing your lips on his.
"I forgive you."

"Great. I promise I won't run away like that again. so we are having a girl?"

"Ya her name is going to be y/b/n winchester."

"Hey y/n? You know that everything that was said from my mouth when I was possessed wasn't really true right? I do love you and I will love this child."

"I know dean I love you too."

For the rest of the day and night you and dean were talking about baby stuff and catching up on the past six months of your life. you loved this man... And you weren't going lose him ever again.

Dean winchester and Jensen Ackles ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara