- 2//College?

Dixie PoV:
It's the last week of summer break. the relief. The freedom. The stress-free lifestyle. It's all gonna be over in a week. Me, Addison, Bryce, Amelie and Charli have been watching a film for around an hour now at the Hall's house. It's nice to just be chilling with my best friends, I've missed being able to do this as we normally get caught up with school and everything surrounding it. But not anymore, it's over in a week. Although,it does scare me. After this last weeks, me Addison and Bryce are all moving to college...away from home and most likely away from eachother. I can guarantee that Bryce and addi will go together to the same college, but I don't have the same interests as them. I want to live, I want to explore, I want to adventure away from this one country.
D: guys?
B: yeah Dix?
D: can I talk to you two about colleges?
A: ooo yeah!
C: okay if y'all are gonna do that, me and Amelie will go watch a movie upstairs instead.
B: alright be good char
Am: we aren't three Bryce!
D: Amelie be nice!
B: anywayyyy, let's talk about college
D: where were y'all thinking of going?
A: well I personally really like the look of Yale UCLA, I think they offer a really good course as well as the campus looking amazing!
B: yeah I really like UCLA, the campus is seriously so cool!
A: mhm, we've both applied already, we're just waiting in results, we didn't want to tell anyone until we found out but I guess you know now.
(A/N: I'm English and literally have no clue what I'm talking about when it comes to the US education system.)
D: oh okay.
A: what's wrong?
D: uhh well you know how I've always wanted to work in the fashion industry? Well um, I'm thinking of going to the London College of Fashion....
B: what?!
A: as in London, england?!
D: yah...
B: uh I mean if that's what you want dix...
D: i do want it... I've already applied, I also didn't want anyone to know until I got a reply. I mean my parents know but that's it. Like I haven't even told Amelie!
A: well no matter what happens, whether you move 5,400miles or not, I'm sure you'll do just fine!

A/N:
Heyyy! How's the first chapter? You like? Sorry it's short, they'll get better! Have you eaten today? Have you drank today? Have you spent time in yourself today! You better!
Wc: 436