- 12//The Talk

Dixie PoV:
I feel terrible, in no way did I ever mean to upset Addison or Bryce, I love them too much! All I meant by 'Noah is my best friend' was that he was my best friend here in London, but that doesn't mean he takes the spot of being my best friend forever, like addi does, or my boy best friend, like Bryce. I know I need to speak to them but I don't know what to say, they most likely won't pick up...but I'll try

~Dixie calls Addison
D: addi, please let me talk, or you can talk or whatever just please don't hang up!
A: what do you want then Dixie?!
D: please dont be like this, I didn't mea-
A: didn't mean what, Dixie?! To call somebody else your best friend? To replace me? To choose somebody else over your best friend since, let me remind you, we were four fucking years old Dixie. Four years old!
D: i wasn't replacing you addi, or Bryce! I just meant that Noah was my best friend here in London, I don't have anyone I know around me like you and Bryce do! You are able to go home whenever you please to see your friends and family, I have way over 5000 miles to travel so do you think this is particularly easy for me?! I sure as hell don't think it is.
A: ....
D: that's exactly what I was thought, you have nothing to say.
A: ...I'm sorry dixie, I never thought about it like that.
D: it's okay addi, i just miss you and everyone else so much.
A: I miss you so much more dix and i know they miss you a Tonne, you know you can call me literally whenever you like and I'll pick up, fuck the time difference!
D: ahaha I love you addi
A: I love you too dix. So, what's is actually happening with you and Noah?
D: nothing addi! He's literally my bes- my friend and we're really close, there's no dating or anything like that, I don't think about him like that.
A: promise? and you know you can call him your best friend it was just the shock of thinking you were replacing me, which I now know you're not, so I really don't care!
D: thankyou and i promise you that n, and you'd be the first to know if something to do with my love life ever happened....but I doubt it will...
A: don't be like that dix, you'll find someone.
D: i know, i just don't want to be treated the same way I've been treated in the past, which was like absolute dog shit
[they both giggle lightly]
D: that doesn't matter thoigh , i know I'll find someone but I'd rather focus on my school work at the moment.
A: and that's all going well?
D: yah, it's amazing, me and Noah are top of our class!
A: that's so great, I'm proud of you
D: thanks adds, i miss you
A: I miss you too, but I really need to get going, love you
D: Love you too addi, bye!
A: bye!
[call ends]

Dixie PoV:
I started to think long and hard about both what my family and addi had been saying about me and Noah. Was something happening between us..? I mean, we cuddle all the time when we watch movies, we sometimes share a bed, he's literally my best friend ( in London addi, don't worry!), we have obvious chemistry. But is that 'chemistry' what you'd call 'love chemistry' or just 'friendship chemistry', you know the type where you'd call them your soulmate because your wavelengths just match up...but they aren't actually your 'soulmate'. But then I struggle with the fact that is "What isn't to like about Noah": the gorgeous ocean deep of his eyes that twinkle in the light, his luscious brown locks that bounce around, his toned, muscular body that he loves to flex oh so much, or just his general attitude; he's loving, caring, so sweet, he's truly what you'd call the 'full package', but instead he has added bonuses. Added bonuses that I'm still yet to explore....

Wc: 708