- 11//Facetime

Addisons PoV:
My best friend, Dixie Damelio. Dixie Jane Damelio....my best friend? Was she my best friend? Was she my friend? Did she even remember who I was? We haven't spoken for 7 months, my best friend hasn't spoken to me in 7 months. I get that she's enjoying college-uh university or whatever they call it in England, but you'd think she'd find some sort of time to return my calls, my messages, my voicemail...literally anything at all, literally any form of communication?! It's not just me she isn't responding to; she isn't responding to her parents, her sister, Bryce, my parents and nobody gets it, nobody understands why? Did she move out of the country to get away from her families? She moved out of the country then doesn't speak to us? What is she a super model, too famous to talk to her mediocre friends? Ha, she wishes!

Dixies pov:
Im sat with Noah, in his bed having one of our daily 'think sessions' where we literally sit and think about everything that's going on, the idea is in the name, and I find it really relaxing and quite beneficial to my mental health and Noah does too. But I realised today, just in this mornings 'think session', the amount of missed calls, messages and voicemails I'd missed from anybody in my families...shit. I promised I'd call at least once a week, and it's been 7 months since I last communicated with any of them. I feel terrible, but I swore to myself that they'd be having a better time without me bothering them, but never thought about the fact that they may actually be missing their best friend, sister, daughter, neighbour. I might as well call them now, I'll FaceTime my mom as she'll no doubt be with somebody, and it's most likely Talia.

~Dixie FaceTimes Heidi, she picks up with an extremely shocked expression

D:uh , hey mom?
H: Dixie! What happened, why haven't you called, or responded?
D: im sorry mom it's jus-
[Addison pops her head into camera view, followed by everyone else trying to fit. Onto the small iPhone screen]
A: you'd think she'd want to talk to her best friend
Am: or her sister
M: or her father
B: or maybe her boy best friend who's been with her forever
C: maybe her favourite neighbour
T: or her other favourite neighbour
J: or maybe even her other favourite neighbour
D: im sorry i-
H: you haven't even tried to reach out Dixie, why?
D: I've just been so busy with all of the moddel - the module of work that uni has set for us that I haven't had chance to reach out to anyone. I've been so busy and I completely forgot, I really hope you can forgive me...
[noah shoots me a 'well saved' look for my modelling cover up]
M: we understand that you've been busy dix, but don't you think one call a week to your families is something simple. It doesn't have to be a long call, just so we can talk to you and know what's going on. We can't see you as often like we see Addison and Bryce, we really miss you dix
A: like a lot, try living with Bryce constantly, it's like a death wish.
B: hey! You agreed to go out with me, then you agreed on top of that to share a dorm with me, so don't put all of the weight kn my shoulders madam!
[everyone laughs, including Noah and dixie]
Am: who was that then dix?
D: who was what?
T: the laugh, who was it?
D: oh it was just Noah, im sat with him
[she point the camera up to Noah, she is sat in between his legs, so everyone can see him]
N: hi!
B: you better be looking after her, i swear to god and all that is holy if you've done something or you do something to her I will kill you
D: BRYCE! he literally said hi to you, chill out.
B: I know, I just don't want him breaking your heart!
D: Breaking my heart?
B: yeah, your dating aren't you?
[noah and dixie smirk at eachother with bryces comment]
D: yeah....no
A: but y'all look really close
C: yeah, likes really close
Am: I agree, too close. You must be dating...closer than me and Blake, addi and Bryce and charli and chase combined!
D: wait char are you and chase official?!
C: uhh yeah, 3 months next week...
D: aww congrats, I'm so happy for you!
Am: you would've known if you'd called!
D: your right Am, and im sorry. How's everything with Blake?
Am: it's great, he's so sweet!
D: dad, what do you think of him?
M: he seems nice enough, and he respects Amelie, our families, he's kind and genuine, and just a stand up guy especially for his age, so what more could A father ask for?
D: aww that's so great Am, I'm so happy you've found somebody that makes you happy after all the guys who've treated you like absolute trash! You deserve it Am, I'm a proud sister not gonna lie...
H: Blake is very sweet and they are very cute and all ,okay, but that was a slight change in subject, so Dixie. Are you two dating?
D: no were not, me and Noah are not dating thankyou very much.
M: Noah can you just confirm this for me?
N: no, Mr Damelio, me and dixie are not dating
A: Dixie say it with a straight face
D: me and Noah aren't dating
[says it with a straight face]
A: okay y'all they aren't dating
Am: agreed, Dixie turns bright crimson when she's lying
D: thankyou, we are definitely not dating, Noah is just my best friend
A&B: oh, okay
D: wait guys I didn't mean it like that, come on
B: I think me and addi are gonna go watch a movie, bye Dix, have fun with your best friend.
D: Bryce wait, Don't be like that-
N: I'm gonna go give you guys some space, uh bye everyone
Everyone: bye Noah
J: you messed that one up big time dix
T: Jonathan! Can't you see this is difficult for her, don't be so senseless!
D: no he isn't wrong Talia, I messed this up big time.
H: sweetie don't beat yourself up, just talk to them later. Give them a little space to cool down, we all know you didn't mean it like that, it's just interactions like this are difficult over the phone and so things can be taken in a different perspective as to how they'd be taken in person. Give them a few hours, then call one of them. And, if they don't answer, call me and I'll speak to them with you.
D: okay thankyou mom, I love you.
H: i Love you too sweetie, now get going, we don't want to hold you up.
J,T,C: bye Dix, talk soon.
Am: bye Dix, call me!
M: bye sweetheart, have fun
D: bye guys, I'll call you tomorrow

A/N:
Uhhhhhhh hey! Sorry this has taken forever, I have no Energy lol.
Wc : 1215