- 4//Phone Call

Dixie PoV:
I'd just gotten so quickly caught up in my new surrounding that I'd completely forgotten to call my family! I feel so bad, I'm sure they'll understand that I'm just settling in....hopefully?

[dixie dials her moms number and waits for it to answer]

D: hey mom!
H: oh so you are alive! Why didn't you call sweetie?
D: sorry mom, i just came straight out of the airport into my taxi, and now I'm in my dorm! I'm so sorry!
H: don't worry sweetheart. I miss you already, I'm going to change the call to a FaceTime , would you like to speak to everyone?
D: yes please!
A: hey Dix!
B: how's London?
M: I hope you're behaving so far!
D: dad stop it, I'm fine. And Bryce its good, a little colder than la, but good.
T: are you all settled in?
J: yeah is your room set up?
D: mhm, it's all set up, I think it looks pretty good!
Am: ooo yeah I wanna see the decoration!
C: you better have made it nice, it's fashion college after all!
D: okay hold on, I'll give you a little tour
[shes shows everyone her room]
Am: okay, I approve, it looks really good!
A: yeah it does. On question. Who's the guy behind you?
D: oh that's Noah, my roommate. Noah, say hi!
N: oh uh hi everyone?
C: hiiiii
A: hey
Am: hi Noah
M: you're roomates with a boy?
D: yeh, is that a problem?
M: no, as long as you're sensible!
D: omg dad shut up! I need to go now anyway, I'm tired.
H: okay Night sweetie, love you!
D: Love you too mom
A: call me!
D: i will addi, night!
[call ends]

Noah PoV:
I'm glad I'm with a girl, a cute American girl. It's nice being with someone other than a guy, I guess. She's cute alright, hot. Her name: 'Dixie'. It's so cool, so pretty, so unique. Unlike Noah, unoriginal and boring, some may say. I'm also so happy we're taking the same courses! I'm 100% going to get her involved with my modelling agency. Without a doubt, she has the looks, legs, body, literally everything to be a perfect top model!

Dixie PoV:
I'm actually really glad I've been put with Noah! He seems very kind and very genuine, unlike most of the guys I know...especially all my exes. Not to mention the fact he is literally GORGEOUS! I mean, who wouldn't want to spend 4 and a half years with him.....geeezzzz. He's just so hot! I'm so glad we are taking the same courses, so I will know somebody!

N: so Damelio, what's made you want to come to London?
D: um, well I guess just getting away from the US. It become the same everyday and there is rarely any difference to my days, it's boring. I mean I love my families with my entire heart, but I want to adventure, I want to live and I want to be myself! Omg that sounds so cringey...
N: no, no it doesn't sound cringey! I completely understand what it is like, I've lived here my entire life and it comes to the point where you feel like you know the entire country Inside-out! Obviously I haven't experienced what it must be like moving as far away as you have, but I do understand. And, if you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by 'your families'?
D: oh that Sounds so confusing i didn't even realise! Well I live with my family: me, my mom, dad and sister Amelie but my best friend Addison practically lives with us so we class her as part of the family. And then there's my neighbours ,who my parents have been friends with forever, that we have lived next to for as long as I can remember: Bryce, my guy best friend, charli, and their parents Jonathan and Talia. We've always Been extremely close, as if we're one big family. We basically live with eachother, it's so good! I am going to miss it...
N: that's so cool! I don't really talk to my neighbours, they're weird! But I live with my family: me, my big sister Hailey, my little sister Tatum and my parents, Tim and and Amy. We're a very close family, but I just wanted to be somewhere that's wasn't always with them, I guess you understand.
D: i do. Despite missing them, it's nice being away from them all. It's nice to be myself and kinda be free? Do you understand what I'm getting at?
N: definitely!

A/N:
Heyyy, boring chapter! I promise it will get better lol. Please please please please please please please please please please tell me you've eaten today!
Wc: 805