- 21// blatant

Soon after ending the call to Bryce's mom, Talia, Dixie and Noah grabbed their coats, phones and Dixie's purse and began to head over to the hotel that Bryce and Addison would be sharing for the remainder of their stay, that is that they decide to stay any longer considering what had just happened.

Addison and Bryce had fled from the university dorm room as quickly as they could [shes a runner she's a trackstar] in order to get away from Dixie. It wasn't that they didn't like her, it's more that she lied. She blatantly lied multiple times.

Blatant: (of bad behaviour) done openly and unashamedly.
(Adjective)

Before the days events, addi and  Bryce decided that they were going to believe her, after all they were all best friends. However, this feeling was no longer mutual. There was no trust in Bryce and addi's part for Dixie, they'd  lost all the trust they regained for her. To them, Dixie didn't want them, and she'd now proved this on many occasions: never calling or checking in on any of her family, never talking to Addison or Bryce, then numerous counts of blatant lies.

"Come on Noah, pick up the pace" Dixie begged Noah to hurry up as she sped off in front.

"I'm right behind you dix, don't worry" Noah lied, in actual fact he was about 4 metres behind her, he almost had to shout through the busy streets of London just for her to hear.

Despite Addison and Bryce no longer trusting in Dixie, or so she thought they didn't like her, Dixie was adamant she still had to make things right between her and the two people she'd grown up with, her childhood. She couldn't lose the two people who made her childhood special, over some boy.

Although, he wasn't some boy. That boy was the one that made Dixie happy, that boy was the one who made Dixie's heart flutter with excitement just through his touch, that boy who made the fireworks in her stomach erupt everything he was close. That boy, was the one.

"Well I'm going to worry if  you aren't going fast enough, now get your ass over here" Dixie said as she turned round to reveal Noah not actually behind her, instead he was behind a group of people, who were walking excruciatingly slow, oblivious to the fact noah was trying to get past.

"Jeez relax dix, we are going to get there in time" Noah spoke, catching up to dixie.

"I know, I just can't bare losing them" she now stopped, speaking a more defeated tone.

"Well you aren't going to lose them, although things might not be how they used to be, they're still your best friends"

"No they aren't, you are. I don't even know what I am to addi and Bryce anymore, but I know damn right I'm not their best friends, that's for sure"

"Well with that attitude, you're never going to mend things, now hurry up slow coach!" Noah laughed, speed-walking away from Dixie.

"Hey, You set off before me, that's an unfair advantage. And you have longer legs!" Dix argued, she couldn't lose, she was too competitive!

Dixie and Noah 'speed-walked-raced' until they reached the hotel Talia had instructed. It was beautiful. It was elegant. It was gorgeous. It wasn't one of the mainstream hotels you find around London. Instead, it was more of a 'hidden gem' some may say, it was tucked away down a little sobbled side street that you can easily walk past if not paying attention. Dixie liked things like that, so did Addison.

They both liked the unknown, the unusual, the rare ones. Dixie believed she got this trait from her grandmother. "Why be like everyone else when you can be your own person, why take the same path as others when you can make your own, why follow when you can lead, why blend in when you were born to standout..." she used to say every time young Dixie was in doubt, and Dixie lived by this. She missed her grandmother, a lot. She had passed from cancer, leukaemia to be precise, when Dixie was just eleven years old. Oh how cruel cancer was, it whisked away those you love most, jus when you needed them.

"Wow dix, this hotel is gorgeous" Noah told Dixie.

"I know, I can tell Addison picked it" Dixie responded.

"And how do you know that?"

"I just do, she's just like me with this sort of thing, believe me"

The pair looked eachother in the eyes and stepped into the beautiful hotel. You walked in and the first thing you see is a gorgeous grand staircase. Typical you any think, stereotypical perhaps. A grand staircase isn't very rare, however this wasn't something out of the everyday Hollywood movie, this was London after all.

The staircase banister was lined with garlands of flowers, red ones, pink ones, blue ones, yellow ones; very colour of the rainbow. You walked into the hotel and immediately feel as if you are in an enchanted forest. Magical.

However, the moment was hastily ruined as Dixie spotted the two people she came to see, walking down the staircase: bags in hand. She looked to Noah, him already looking down at her in disbelief.

"Addi..." was all Dixie could conjure out of her mouth, she couldn't find the strength to say much more.

Dramatic you may think, and to be honest dixie though she was too. But, if you though you were about to lose your childhood best friends, I highly doubt you'd be joyful, or full of words.

Bruce saw Dixie, tears beginning to form in her eyes. He looked away, also though he was saddened and disappointed in her, he still felt the same 'love' for her that he'd felt since they were little. He shook this thought out of his head, he shouldn't be the one feeling guilty, Dixie should. Perhaps that's why she's so upset, because she's realised what she's done. Bryce turned to addi, who had also seen the pair stood in the doorway.

"Addi, baby, I think we should talk to her" Bryce spoke, just above a whisper as the pair continued to walk down the stairs, nearing the doorway.

"I know we should, but I can't. She's lied to me bryce, and to you. I don't know what sort of trust I have for her anymore." Addison replied again with the lower voice, however her voice became louder as she walked out of the door, past dixie and Noah. "She isn't my best friend, best friends don't lie to eachother."

A/n
Guess what....I finally updated!!! I felt a bit guilty for not updating for a while, so I made the chapter a bit longer than I have been doing. I seriously don't understand how some of you write like 2000 words.....how?!?!
Wc: 1156