- 18//unexpected suprise

~flashback- 1 week ago

addi pov:
me and my boyfriend, bryce, have been talking and we realised its probably time we saw dixie. I mean, its been like eight months, we rarely call or text or even speak, despite us promising to keep in touch after the little 'disagreement' between me, her, bryce and noah. I decided to speak to Marc and Heidi before i booked anything, obviously, and they told me it would be a great idea to turn up to her dorm and surprise her...so i agreed! After what felt like hours, Heidi thankfully was able to find what dixie and noah's dorm building and number was. We found it on a little slip of paper, tooked away in one of the drawers in dixie's desk, that she had written on from just before she left. I really liked the idea of turning up at her dorm, meeting noah alongside him meeting bryce, adventuring around london, finding out what dixie's new lifestyle was...i really just wanted to know what it was like to live the london life! Once we had Talia, Jonathan, Charli and Amelie hooked with the idea, we were able to book our flights and hotel ready for our stay next week. Me and Bryce thought it would be best to book a hotel instead of taking up the space in their dorm because if it was anything like our dorm, they had no chance of making room for another two people! Once Wednesday came, our bags were being packed and our carry-ons prepared...our flight due on Thursday! After the excitement of packing , we went to bed early so we're ready for our early flights....and so came Thursday morning......

"Bryce are you ready?" Addison shouted up upstairs to Bryce, who was playing video games, as usual.

"Coming now addi!" Bryce said as he came bounding down the stairs, bags in hand.

"Bye guys, have a great trip, make sure to FaceTime us when you arrive with Dixie!" Exclaimed Heidi.

"Ooooh yes, and take plenty of photos!" Talia added.

"Just please be careful, the both of you, we don't need any injury's whilst you're away. Bryce, remember you have a football season to come back to, so no casualties from you. And Addison, please be careful and keep lease on him..." Jonathan warned, it was usual for him to warn Addison of what Bryce could get up to.

However, Addison had become accustomed to his 'way of living' from them being together for so long, so to her this was now a second nature.

"Make sure to say hi to dix from me and char, and try to get the inside information on Noah because we need to know exactly what's going on!"squealed the excited Amelie.

"We will am, now we really need to get going before we miss our flights. This time tomorrow we'll be in London baby!" [if you know where 'London baby' is from I lysm] Addison noted, grabbing her suitcase and carry-on, "come on Bryce, we need to the Uber's here. Bye everyone, we'll call you! "

"Coming, addi! Bye mom, bye dad, bye char and Amelie, bye mr and mrs D!"

"Bye have fun!" everyone shouted as Bryce and Addison left for their Uber, next stop London!

Time skip~ 18:10

"Wow this is so much like New York, don't you think?" Bryce said excitedly.

"That's exactly what I was thinking. Okay, it's now 6 o'clock. I, personally, think it would be best if we went and ate before going to Dixie's dorm as they've probably already eaten, you know what Dixie's like!" Addison  exclaimed.

"Yeah that's probably best, knowing Dixie they most likely ate at 4!"

"Agreed, where do you wanna go, I saw there's a great little Italian restaurant down the road, I saw it on the little brochure on the plane. What do you think?"

"Let's try it, then we can head over to their dorm"

Time skip~ 19:20

"Omg that meal was amazing, Bryce. I'm so glad you noticed the restaurant!"

"In all honesty, I'm quite proud of myself, That was the BEST spaghetti and meatballs I've ever had, and your carbonara looked amazing!"

"It really was! Okay, so the time is about 19:20, and it takes about 40 minutes to get to the London College of Fashion, so do we grab an Uber and head over there now or-"

"Let's head over there now addi, i can't wait to see my best friend!"

"I know, it's been so long. I've booked the Uber, it should be here any minute."

"Oh great...is it that one there?"

"Wow that was like really fast! Let's go."

Time skip~ they arrive

"Okay addi, let's go upstairs to her dorm, eeeeek I'm so excited!"

"Calm down little girl, contain your emotion! She's my best friend too, so back off!"

"Hey, hey, hey missy, I've been with her for as long as I can remember"

"Okay love, lets just settle on we both love her the same"

"I can deal with that."

"Good, her room should be around here somewhere...."

"Oh here, come on let's go in"

"Ready, lets open it together!"

They were kissing, Dixie and Noah were kissing. They pulled eachother closer, you could tell there was a spark, and they just kept going further. Neither Addison or Bryce wanted to see this, nor did they feel they should stop it. However, they lied, or so they thought. Dixie said they were friends, 'now it sure as hell don't look like that' [go queen Rodrigo]. The kiss deepened and strengthened, Noah now began reaching for Dixie's bra-

"Dixie! What are you doing! I thought you were only friends with Noah." Addison screamed, disgusted by the lack of trust Dixie had put into her and Bryce, not telling them that they were together.

Dixie and Noah parted from eachother, revealing the scowling pair stood in the doorway, bags in hand.

"You used to tell us everything. Ever since you came to a fancy college in London and met Noah and all your new fancy friends you completely forgot about us!" Bryce said, furiously. Addison and Bryce both stormed out of the room...

A/n
Heyyyyyyy, so I actually wrote something...and I think its a decent length! I mean, the writing is crap, but it's long :)
Wc: 1065