- 13// Kiss

Dixie PoV:
I've decided, off my own accord, that I should just put any 'feelings' ,or whatever you'd call it, for Noah aside because we all know starting a relationship with your best friend never ends well! If we had arguments we could ruin the friendship, our friends would need to pick sides and it would end in disaster, if we broke up we could ruin the friendship, our friends would need to pick sides and it would end in disaster. You see? There's no good things that can come from this, so my feelings need to go. But we're they ever 'feelings', or merely just a feeling? A feeling of longing for somebody to be mine, a feeling of lust for another human being, a feeling of love for somebody else...

[dixie and Noah are sat in their dorm on their phones]

N: so everything is sorted with Addison?
D: yep it's all fine...
N: why do you seem so unsure? She is your best friend, right?
D: i guess, it's just i see you as more of a best friend now than I do with addi or Bryce because I see you everyday, we match Noah, we connect. I don't see them everyday, and I most likely won't see them for a very long time, so it's really difficult to maintain a 'best friend' status when you can't see eachother everyday, you can't even speak everyday, you can't even think about them everyday.
N: you can't think of them everyday?
D: it doesn't feel like it...it feels like i don't know them anymore, any of my family. They were going on at me for not contacting them but not once have they tried to talk to me, and I know the time difference doesn't help at all, and we are all living busy lives but they put it all on me, like it was all my fault when it isn't. Sorry that sounds really selfish...
N: no it doesn't Dixie! I completely understand where you're coming from, how can you be expected to be a best friend when your any even talk?
D: exactly, but if I say that to them I'll be the bad guy
N: you're never the bad guy Dix, don't say that
D: thankyou Noah. but the thing is, how can I moan about me not knowing them anymore when they hardly know me? I'm a model now, I've worked with vogue within my first few months of modelling, I have over 34k followers on Instagram...do they know me? No they don't, they really don't. I can't understand how I can be expected to treat them like my best friends anymore when we don't know eachother, like how?
N: I know dix, it's difficult. But I need you to remember that you always have me no matter what happens, now come here for a cuddle
D: happily
[dixie lies on Noah's bed and they cuddle, to calm Dixie down]
D: um, this may be awkward, but did you listen at all to what my family were talking about
N: well I heard 99% of it yeah..
D: so you heard what they were saying about 'us'?
N: mhm, what do you think of 'us'?
D: well I don't really know, I just feel like if we got into a relationship we would ruin our friendship. But don't get me wrong Noah, I frickin adore you, but I don't want to ruin what we have. Unless...
N: unless what dix?
D: unless..it doesn't matter
N: unless i say that I've had a big, fat, massive, huge, ginormous crush on you since you spoke your first words to me. Unless I say that i dream about you most nights. Unless I say that i have imagined what our first kiss would be li-
Dixie PoV:
So much for 'putting aside my feelings' ! Hearing Noah speak In his soft tone, yet with a harsh sense of lust, it just made me realise that my fantasy feelings may not be a fantasy after all, maybe something could work, perhaps we could figure something out...? Hearing noah speak about everything he has thought about made me want jump onto him, kiss him and never release. I want him to pull me in, i want to him to never let go....so I do
Readers PoV:
Dixie stops Noah from everything he's saying and pushes her lips in, meeting his. Dixie's soft, tender lips collide with the plumpness of Noah's, gripping onto eachother, holding eachother just as Dixie had imagined, Noah also.

Wc: 767