- 5//Agency

N: okay then Damelio, I'm going to let you sleep. You're probably still caught up with jet lag and everything else.
D: yeah I'm so tired, night Noah.
N: night dix.

- time skip~ they are 2 weeks into college life

Readers PoV:
Dixie and Noah have settled into college, or university, life for two whole months now. They are thoroughly enjoying their classes, especially being with eachother. Despite enjoying herself so much, Dixie has begun to get a little homesick, but she feels like she is bothering when she calls addi and Bryce as they will be enjoying college themselves, or Amelie as she will be enjoying her senior year with charli or her boyfriend Blake. Her parents as well as Jonathan and Talia had their own jobs to fill their time, so would they really need their daughter calling saying she was homesick. To Dixie, the answer was no. So she moved on with her life, and began to build a stronger connection with Noah. In their Fashion within social media class, they had to set up their own Instagram account, but one that their family didn't know about [i know this seems strange but go along with it lol] so that they would be able to post things to do with their course but not be interrupted by Families -which Dixie found understandable. Noah already had his fashion Instagram account set up due to his modelling, so he was one step ahead of the game. He had 37.3k followers, so cool!

- Noah PoV:
I have a little surprise for Dixie....I got her a job with my modelling agency!!! They LOVED her pictures and though she was just stunning, but don't we all?! I can't wait to tell her, for her to begin her first job, to gain followers and, before she knows it, she'll be on the cover of vogue! At the moment, we're just chilling on our dorm, we have another hour until our scheduled meeting with the agency for her...

N: hey Dix?
D: yeah?
N: you doing anything in an hour?
D: no...why do you ask?
N: oh it's no big deal really...I've just landed you a job and booked a meeting for you with my agency!
D: you're kidding?! NOAH OMG THATS AMAZING! I LITERALLY CANT WAIT, THANKYOU SO MUCH!!
N: [laughs] it's okay dix, they loved you!
D: you don't understand how much I've wanted this, I'm so happy!
[they get ready for the meeting, dixie makes herself look the best she can, so that she is able to show herself off to the agency] this is what she is wearing:

I've just landed you a job and booked a meeting for you with my agency!D: you're kidding?! NOAH OMG THATS AMAZING! I LITERALLY CANT WAIT, THANKYOU SO MUCH!!N: [laughs] it's okay dix, they loved you! D: you don't understand how much I've wanted thi...

N: Jesus dix!D: what?N: nothing

N: Jesus dix!
D: what?
N: nothing...it's just you look stunning!
D: why thankyou, Beck. It's nice to receive a compliment from one on this fine afternoon [she mocks his English accent]
N: oh shut up, I can take you off this agency just as fast as I got you on it Damelio!
D: no no no no im sorry, please don't!
N: I'm joking, I'd never do that. Now come on, let's get going.

- time skip~ they arrive at the agency
[m=manager]
M: Noah, hi! This must be Dixie?
N: yeah this is Dixie, Dixie this is my manager
D: hi, it's so nice to meet you!
M: and you darling, I can't wait to get started working with you! The pictures and videos Noah showed me are just gorgeous, pure beauty! You seem the perfect height, your legs look lovely and long, your body type is just perfect for what we're looking for...what else can I say...utter perfection!
D: wow thankyou, i can't wait to get started!
N: [whispers to dixie] told you, they love you!
[the practice everything Dixie needs to know for two hours]
M: so dixie, I have a joint job for both you and Noah tomorrow if that's okay with you both? It's got a pretty high wage, especially for your first job, so you should both do fine. It works out even better that you are so close with eachother!
N: that's fine with me
D: yep, that's great!
N: sorry can I just ask who it is we are working with?
M: oh yes, completely forgot to tell you darling, it's just a small job with teen vogue uk!
N: oh right okay, that's great!
D: im sorry what? My first 'small job' is with teen vogue uk?!
M: I understand that this is huge for you dixie, it you have so much potential that you may as well start out very well! See you all tomorrow!
N: bye
D: see you tomorrow!

A/N:
Heeeyyyyeyeyeyyyeeyeey! The chapters are slowly getting longer hahaha! Have you had a good day?
Wc: 794