Chapter 2: A Freaking Reunion

Sooo everyone begged for an update, so here it is!

I'm on spring break as of yesterday so YAY

Don't be a fool, cool. (Rate, comment, follow/fan)

Love y'all ❤

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Odia's POV:

These stupid, rich, snobs.

I sighed as my loaded friend and several of his own, ransacked my closet, scrunching their nose at my discount vintags dresses.

"Found a good one!" Kyohei perked up as he lifted a burgundy and dark purple ensamble as well as chunky heels to go with it.

The dress went to mid thigh with a babydoll style that sinched at the waist. I eventually put on the piece adding a black choker with a garnet spider hanging from it, perfecting my razor sharp eyeliner, and dark lipstick to match the deep color of my dress. I pulled on black opaque over the knee socks as I left my scar uncovered as I usually did, and finally slipped on my horn-rimmed glasses.

I grabbed my maroon bowler hat which matched me as I faced Kyohei and his friends, "Perfect." Reita mused.

"Stunning." Trent mused.

"Wait! Just need..." He slipped a black belt around my waist, "Perfect! So pretty!"

----

I got dropped off in front of the school as the limo I hated riding in drove off, and I began walking as signs telling my class to go to music room #3 flurried the halls.

After walking oast a few rooms I recognized, I knocked into someone, of course.

I fell down as she stood, "I'm so sorry..." I trailed off as the offering hand belonged to a girl with a very short bob of brown and a beautiful pink dress, "Haruhi." I breathed, knowing her eyes anywhere.

"Hi, I'm sorry, I don't..." She helped me up and looked at me, "O-Odia, oh my-" I pulled her into a hug.

"You look great." I whispered as she hugged me tightly.

"You do too, amazing actually." She mused, "So who are you here with?" She asked as we pulled away.

"Ah... no one." I muttered, "I would've brought someone, but a five year reunion isn't as huge to me as it is to everyone else." I chuckled, "Speaking of that, I have to go find someone in a sec." I mused.

"If anything, Tamaki should be here soon-" I hugged her one more time, trying to avoid that reunion.

"Sorry to cut this short." I spoke sadly, "Yuno! Hey!" I looked at the girl who walked by.

"Odia, wow, you look amazing!" My old acquaintance mused.

Haruhi's POV:

"Alright... bye..." I muttered at the distraught female as she scurried away.

"Who was that?" A chirpy voice came behind me.

I looked to see Honey and the rest of the former host club, "Uh..."

"No time! It's a host club reunion!" Tamaki gushed as I rolled my eyes at my fianceè.

"Why are we doing this?" Hikaru asked.

"Because we're still single." Kaoru added, "And we have nothing better to do."

"Mitskuni begged to come." Mori mumbled.

"Let's just get this done." Kyoya murmured.

I was pulled along by Tamaki as Odia still lingered on my mind.

Odia's POV:

"Oi, I should've brought a date." I muttered to myself as I gathered in the old club room, "Jeez, what a flashback." I smiled a bit.

There was a huge crowd of my old class all tumbled in as well as husbands tossed to the side with a friwn as the women squealed for a reason unbeknownst to me.

"Welcome, princess." I got the familiar taste of a rose petal which I spit out.

I looked to see a group of six boys and one girl, "Uh... hi." I smiled uneasily as I made eyecontact with my first love.

He looked good to say the least. They all did.

"Your name?" Hikaru inquired.

"What... Why?" I snapped way to quickly.

"For your name tag...?" Kaoru trailed off.

I blinked, "You don't recognize me?" I asked frantically.

"I'm sorry..." Honey trailed off as he stared at me, "Your name?"

"Come on, now." Kyoya sighed as I bit my lip.

I knew coming here was a mistake.

"Don't be shy, princess." Tamaki smiled as Haruhi huffed.

"You idiots-" She began.

"O-Odia Soliz." I sighed, my last name being the hardest to choke out, "That's me."

They six boys went silent, "H-Here's your name tag." Kaoru stuttered as I snatched the measley sheet of paper.

"Thanks." I muttered as I walked to Yuno.