Darkstalker x Winter (Rape)

Suggested by Vyper_rifle

Winter huffed. He couldn't get over how dumb that slimy Nightwing was. Who was he to dictate how everybody at Jade Mountain behaved? He didn't trust Darkstalker, not even with an ounce of his pale blue body. That animus deserved to get frost breath right in his smug, stupid snout. Still grumbling, Winter paced around the small, rocky space, listening to the familiar scratch his claws gave off when sliding against any hard surface. Like Darkstalker's scales...

Darkstalker grinned, soaring above the evening clouds with ease. He'd finally managed to get some time to himself. Don't get him wrong, Moonwatcher was beautiful and intelligent (and was the main reason he'd even escaped from that damn mountain) but she could be a little bit: 'not-listening-to-what-the-handsome-charming-Nightwing-tells-her-to-do.' He dove towards Jade Mountain, letting the wind hold his large body in the air long enough for him to bank upright and land on the stone in a graceful but intimidating movement. Slithering inside one of the entry arches, he made his way down one of the many hallways, passing the dorms in which a couple dragonets were either resting or gossiping quietly.

The sound of heavy talons approaching alerted Winter and he turned with a lashing tail, the icicle like spines on his tail-tip clashing together and making hollow clinking sounds. And of course, who would it be? Darkstalker.
"What do you want?" The Icewing hissed, full intent on wanting this dragon gone.
"I was just passing through,"
Darkstalker faked a smile, clearly agitated by Winter. "But since you're being so hostile about it, I might as well pay you a visit.." With a smug look, he forced his way inter Winter's room, being met with ferocious growling from the smaller foe. Why was Darkstalker such a prick?

Why couldn't Winter just accept the fact he was the boss around here? Clearly, he wasn't getting the message across.
"Perhaps I should teach you through other means instead of just expecting you to listen," his smirk grew wider, watching a fear ridden expression crossing Winter's already ghostly face.
"Get the fuck our!" Winter spat, backing into a corner and shooting his spine up subconsciously to appear bigger, though in comparison, he was still nowhere near as large as the Nightwing before him. The sound of stone sliding against stone, signalling Winter's inescapable fate.

Winter peered around behind Darkstalker's massive body, looking at the wall.. lacking an escape. Opening his mouth to screech for help, he felt his voice catch in his throat.
"Don't even try, you'll make your position worse," the Nightwing's smirk turned into a full smile of evil power, knowing Winter couldn't get away. What a fucking sicko! Winter growled, the cold wall pressed into his equally as icy scales. His angry fear soon turned into a bitter terror as Darkstalker stalked closer, the girth of his body filling the room with ease. Winter hissed, darting to try and get past the infinitely larger dragon. He screeched when a heavy claw landed atop him, shoving him to the floor with a crunch. He yelped, feeling a surge of energy rip from his body, somewhat petrifying him to the stone floor. A heavy pressure slammed deep into his asshole as the Nightwing's cock rammed into him. His entire body convulsed into shudders and he attempted to scream once again.

Darkstalker's smug grin grew even wider, muttering a spell in his mind. A scroll flew across the room from inside of it's small pigeon hole, wrapping it's papery body around the enraged ice dragon's snout. He continued to thrust his throbbing (now dripping) red meat inside of the smaller male. It was certainly a tight fit, that was for sure. He could feel Winter's insides starting to tear and bleed, icy tears rolling down the white dragon's snout. He began panting, but halted, getting a wonderful idea! "Oh Winter, you know I can't be doing all of the work," his tongue flickered in and out, the sweet taste of the dragon's fear coating his throat and mouth. Winter began squirming, immediately trying to bolt away when Darkstalker removed his girth from within the Icewing's well-expanded hole. Blood pooled against the granite-coloured stone as another spell crossed Darkstalker's mind.

Winter felt his body lose all of it's control, as if his body no longer belonged to him. His brief confusion soon deflated back into terror, watching Darkstalker sprawl onto his back. With a bound jaw, nothing but muffled screaming could be heard as he attempted to make any kind of sound, wanting somebody outside to hear him and help him. Though his crying was fruitless, as his small body mounted the larger dragon. More tears rolled down his narrow cheeks as his body unwillingly began to bob up and down atop the large black dragon. Was this some kind of nightmare?  His body soon began lurching as it grew closer to its bloody and painful climax. He could feel Darkstalker's semen starting to leak inside of his badly wounded cavity, the dark red against his white scales almost beautiful in a twisted and sickly way. Darkstalker began to open his jaw in a loud, and overdone sound of pleasure as his cruel acts began to come to an end. Winter's bopping began to slow, blood still pooling below him. His tears rolled heavily as a large spurt of cum from within Darkstalker's body shot inside of him, filling him up to his capacity. He tried a scream again, the unbearable pain too much agony to hold inside of him anymore. Darkstalker's head flopped back, clearly satisfied with the cruel act he'd done today. Slipping his toy off of his meat and dropping him to the floor - discarded. The cave wall slipped over and the dragon turned to leave, waving his hand at Winter, which was apparently enough to free him of his scroll binding and body controlling spell. Winter tried to flare up, though he was too exhausted, falling back down into a pile of his own blood. "See you around Winter.." The Nightwing hissed a threatening goodbye, leaving the poor dragon to remain on the floor, broken and undignified.