Winter x Qibli (Love)

Idea by Boeing_757300
Ice Palace

Qibli shivered. He had begged for Winter to let him come to the Ice Palace and he was starting to regret asking. Seriously, how could dragons be happy in a place so cold? He hopped from talon to talon outside of Winter's room. Surely his best buddy would let him in. He felt a grin spread across his face. Qibli loved watching Winter give in after he had annoyed the Icewing for an extended period of time.

Winter growled. Will you be quiet? He thought angrily, listening to the taps of talons against ice. He sighed grumpily, a haze of frost breath falling from his mouth. Winter marched to his doorway and glared at Qibli. His 'best friend' was grinning wildly. "Don't you ever stop moving?" Winter hissed.
"I know you love me," Qibli said dramatically. In all honesty, Winter didn't mind having Qibli to talk to. Although his friend was annoying at times he was quite smart and strategic. Winter scowled and stepped aside, letting Qibli enter his room.

Finally! Qibli thought, dashing into Winter's room. He instantly dove towards the polar bear rug on the floor. Winter slithered over to his bed. After Qibli regained feeling in his talons he looked at the wall. He remembered Winter telling him about how an animus had enchanted the ice to show the weather outside whilst you could be inside. Qibli thought it was cool and Winter thought it was pointless.

Winter watched Qibli. His friend was quite muscular, easily beating him in play fights that Winter never agreed to. He must have a nice dick, He blushed, shoving the thought aside. Where had that come from? Qibli looked over at him and Winter struggled to cover his face. He could feel a boner forming. "Winter?" He heard Qibli walk over to him. His friend was a little close for comfort, his warm breath making Winter shudder. He attempted to hide his boner with the polar bear fur, although his member still jutted out like a sore thumb.

Qibli blushed, seeing the shape beneath the blanket. He reached out a talon to Winter, getting a hiss in reply. "Look I can help you out if you want," Qibli had a strange tone to his voice.
"Fuck off," Winter growled. I'm going to help you whether you like it or not, Qibli thought. With a smirk he leapt on top of Winter. He flinched at the feeling of cold scales.

"Get off me you dingus!" Winter tried to squirm out of Qibli's grip. His attempts were futile. "I'm trying to help," Qibli said from over Winter's shoulder. The sun was beginning to fade, leaving the cold room a sea blue with scattered whites. "W-what are you doing?" Winter asked in a shaky voice, feeling something poke his tail hole. His breath hitched as Qibli shoved his cock inside of Winter's sensitive hole.

Qibli began to hump Winter, starting slow. His icy friend moaned after a few seconds. He appeared to enjoy it. He began to go faster, stretching Winter's ass to accommodate the thick member. Qibli moaned alongside Winter, small amounts of cum leaking from his dick.

Winter felt tremendous pleasure as the larger Sandwing pounded him. His own member began to leak, forming a puddle beneath their bodies. The thumping was deafening and Winter felt a pang of guilt for the servants below. "Oh Qibli," he moaned, submitting to the warm feeling. Winter began to feel a build up inside of him. He could feel Qibli's dick tense.

"Pull out!" Winter screeched helplessly.
"Too late," Qibli felt the muscles in his abdomen tense, shooting seed inside of the Icewing. Winter moaned, spraying his own cum over the white fur of the blanket. Qibli winced. That was going to be a pain to clean up. He rolled off Winter and lay beside him, breathing heavily. "Dude I love you," Qibli's voice was quivering.
"I love you too," Winter pecked Qibli on the cheek before letting himself collapse into the cum stained blanket. Qibli had barely noticed the cold during his little session with his friend. He let himself relax into the polar bear fur.

698 words ^^ This wasn't my best work but I didn't want to leave y'all hanging. Thanks for all the support!