Winter x Fem!Reader (Love)

Of course I needed some Winter x stuff so here y'all go.

Winter's dark arctic eyes gazed into yours lovingly. You had been partners for a while now, seeing a side of him not many dragons get to see. He walked over to his hideout where he goes to escape other dragons.
"Hey Y/N, don't bump your head on your way through!" Winter called over his shoulder quietly. You respond with a slight nod and follow him into the stone cavern, lit from the small skylight in the roof.
"Whoa it's beautiful Winter!" You exclaim in awe, gazing at the small stream and crystals.
"I guess," he said in a proud voice. You make your way beside him, wings brushing against each other softly. Winter looked at you and smiled softly, his pale body catching the rays of sunlight. A naughty thought crossed your mind.

"Hey Winter," you said slyly, slithering in front of him gracefully.
"Yes Y/N?" he asks, stopping to avoid stepping into you.
"I have an idea that I think you would like," you trailed off, dipping your claw in a small pool of water. Winter looked puzzled for a second, before the answer hit him. He smirked.
"Nobody can hear us in here," Winter exclaimed seductively. You felt warmth pool in your lower region.
"Lay on your back," he said without hesitation. You nodded and flipped onto your back, revealing your hot slit.

Winter turned himself clockwise, his face at your groin and his at your face. The temperature of his body sent chills up your spine as he slipped his cold tongue inside of you. Your breath hitched as he began to explore you. You don't get all the fun, you pouted before lifting your snout to Winter's crotch. You moaned in pleasure as he swirled his tongue around. You teased him, licking the tip of his slightly exposed member. It sprung out, a blue that matched his eyes. Winter let out a small moan as you began to suck his cock. Pre cum dribbled out as you sucked harder.
"Oh Y/N, I'm about to cum!" He said between moans. Winter finally came undone, warm liquid filling your mouth. You did the same, filling his maw with your sweet nectar. You swallowed every drop.
"My turn!" You exclaim, flipping him onto his back.
"I see how it is," Winter grinned, his cold body pressing against yours. Here we go, you think to yourself, lining your slit up with his member.

With a swift movement you plop yourself onto him, starting slow at first. You begin to increase your pace, given new life to the sounds of Winter's moans. His dick struck your G-spot repeatedly, each time filling you with more warmth. You cry out his name in between moans. You feel your breath change as Winter slips his icy tail inside your tail hole. Pleasure builds up you, your moaning growing louder. Winter begins to convulse as he orgasms, sending his cum into your body. Your body copies him, climaxing on his cold dick. You plop onto the ground beside him.
"That... was fun-" you splutter out, exhausted.
"Yep," Winter pants heavily, wrapping his wings around you. You let yourself fall into his embrace, falling into a dream filled sleep.

Nobody is reading this most likely but if you are, thanks!