Wasteland OC x Snowfall (Love)

Idea by SedimentTheMudwing

Edge of Ice Kingdom

Wasteland huffed, a small plume of white coming from his mouth. Despite being part Icewing, he still wasn't too fond of staying in the cold for so long. He was waiting for somebody important. Waiting in the cold, talon-numbing snow. Seriously, why couldn't they have met in the Kingdom of Sand? It wasn't all that far away from the Ice Kingdom. But alas, Snowfall had insisted they meet closer inland, a place where the mounds of snow and ice, a burning white in the sun, stood high and proud. The dragon fiddled with the silver arm cuffs around his forearms. They had definitely reached a temperature below zero and felt like they were freezing to his sandy coloured scales. The faint sound of beating wings, mixed with the dim roar of wind caused Wasteland to look up. A smile crept across his large snout. Despite his muscular frame, he sometimes stared at himself in the mirror and admired his beauty. Who wouldn't love a hybrid that looked like a beach on a summer day? A shadow fell over him, produced by the dragon of which blotted out the sun with their curved body.

Snowfall sighed, but not in a tired way. The silly dragon she decided to meet with had put up such a fight to meet even at this area. He had tried burrowing his way under her polished white scales, trying to convince her to meet at the edge of the Kingdom of Sand but she was better than that. If he wanted her so badly, he'd have to abide by her conditions.
"Look who turned up," the dragon smirked, stepping back so she could land without smacking him with her regal wings.
"It's a nuisance even trying to get out of the castle," Snowfall muttered, her voice like stalactites.
"Well, I hope we can make up for that with our plans," Wasteland grinned, a few of his teeth poking out from his expression. He then flicked his tail toward a large ice cave, partially hidden by more mounds of sparkling snow. Snowfall smirked at the male.
"You better not disappoint," her voice was as friendly as it would get, but also managed to sound threatening. She could sense the tension springing from Wastelands lovely blue sail as he whipped around and walked towards the gaping maws of the hole. Snowfall was sure to follow close behind, not wanting to stay out in the open like this any longer.

Wasteland shuddered. The ice cavern was even colder, the sunlight unable to enter.
"Go lay there," he ordered, tensing his muscles to work out the kinks. The royal Icewing shrugged, sprawling herself across a large slab of ice, covered in a frozen white moss that crunched under her expanse. He couldn't hold his excitement as he made his way over to the female.
"Also, don't pull out this time;" the harsh tone of Snowfall echoed in his ears as he stood between her legs. Their last fun hadn't been all that great, leaving them both disappointed. Wasteland looked up at her, earrings clacking against each other quietly. The white dragon nodded briefly, giving him consent. Without another thought, he slid himself inside of her, a few unannounced liquids squelching between them. The dragoness below him didn't make even the slightest sound.

Snowfall felt a tad disappointed, having expected him to go at her without mercy, but felt a little better when he began to work up his pace. She pulled him into a wet kiss, slipping her tongue inside of his mouth as their bodies rocked together. She tried to gain dominance in the kiss but failed, Wasteland's muscular tongue easily beating hers. It proceeded to explore the cavity it discovered, ignoring what was happening down below. The female moaned into the kiss, feeling his hard dick run against her sensitive G-spot. It wasn't enough to trigger a climax but enough to send her into a fantastical whirlwind of bliss.

Wasteland began to give it his all, pulling himself in and out of the wet slit that was Snowfall's pussy. Pre-cum dripped from the crevice, encouraging the male to ram onto the female even harder. Their kiss was getting intense, saliva combining into one fluid. Their bodies still moved together- one form against the cold ice of the room. Speaking of ice, Wasteland gave no notice to the cold temperature of the room, too focused on the current task at hand.
"Keep going!" Snowfall screeched, throwing her head back from the kiss. Another loud moan of pleasure escaped her body. The squelches formed by their two genitals slapping against each other signalled their event was coming to a close.
"Nearly there~" Wasteland groaned, clamping his eyes shut so he could better focus on summoning his seed.

Snowfall could feel his dick ram hard into her G-spot, instantly triggering a wet climax. Warm, white liquid pooled against her crotch, transferring onto Wasteland's base. It left a string of fluid between the two, like the saliva between their kiss. She felt the male begin to slow, his member starting to tense.
"I'm gonna cum!" He panted, pounding against her once more before releasing all he had to offer inside of her. The glistening, pale dragon moaned out in pleasure, watching her stomach swell with his sperm. At least he hadn't pulled out this time.
Wasteland began to dismount but she held him in place with her talons.
"Why don't we just sleep like this? Maybe we'll freeze together," her tongue flickered in and out like a viper's as she pulled him into another deep kiss, relishing the feeling of the hardening liquid between them and around them.

957 words, not too shabby!