Sundew x Blue (Rape)

Idea by BiggieBoy1234773

Poison Jungle

Blue's claws hooked into the large Kapok tree's greenish wood. His bright blue wings were tucked behind him to avoid dangerous plants looming above him. The PoisonWings had finally let him explore a little bit of the forest surrounding the village; as long as he didn't travel too far. I hope Cricket is ok, Blue wondered, worried for his friend who had travelled to the village of the other Leafwings with Sundew and Swordtail. The green surrounding him was mixed with luminous shades of purple, red and orange. Blue had to admit, the Poison Jungle was incredibly pretty; for a place that would leave him dead in 5 seconds had he not known what to avoid. He heard a branch snap in the distance. His antennae shot up and he froze.

Shit, Sundew thought as she clung to the tree beside her. The shimmering violet scales below her were frozen, Blue's eyes staring up at the treetops. Sundew hadn't realised how fragile a particular tree was. Her mind was set on making Blue help her parents. Before Blue could react, Sundew quickly sent her Leafspeak through the tree she clung to. Catch the yummy dragon, she thought wickedly at some tangle vines down below. Num, Num, the vines groaned before shooting up towards the branch Blue was perched on. Sundew flapped her wings and dove gracefully towards him.

"Ah-!" Blue tried to cry out in fear but his snout was bound within seconds and no sound would come out. He pulled at the vines holding his limbs out; a futile attempt. Blue pleaded at Sundew hopefully as she landed but fear swelled in him when she paused by his lower stomach.
"Sundew?" Blue attempted to say, muffled through the green tentacles.

Sundew stared at his stomach as she weaved together her plan.
"I'm gonna make you help my parents," she said in a monotone voice, placing a single talon on his hidden member. Blue shivered; shaking his head vigorously.
"Well in that case," Sundew smirked sending her voice through the vines. Blue let out a muffled scream as a thick vine entered his tail hole. Sundew made sure to send it deep inside, letting it wiggle and pulsate inside of Blue. The purple dragon squirmed; a large red dick erupting from him.
"Well, well," Sundew's claw lay on the sensitive meat. Blue sobbed and shut his eyes tightly. Sundew lowered her head to his pulsing member, glancing down at the squirming vine below her. Blue whimpered when Sundew began to swirl her tongue around his cock. The tree branch began to shake as she bobbed her head on his red meat.

Make it stop! Blue screamed in his head, looking down at Sundew through a haze of tears. His insides were aching as a planty vine explored his hole and stretched his walls. Blue began to clench his muscles, feeling a feeling never felt. Sundew stopped and pain kicked in.
"This is fun torture because the pain is unbearable," she laughed watching his dick stand directly up. Blue blushed; violet scales turning red. Blue shrieked as Sundew made the plants wrap around his cock; thrusting up and down.

Sundew stared at Blue's face distorted in pain and terror. She didn't need to get her hands any dirtier since the plants were quite willing to do this to him.
"Well Blue, I better leaf now," she grinned at her own joke before gracefully diving off the thick branch, Blue high-pitched moans getting loader behind her before he let out a muffled scream; pale liquid streaming down the wood.

598 words jeez. Anyway thanks to everyone reading my book!