Cliff x Auklet (Love)

Idea by seankhor13
Mountainside

Cliff's crimson wings brushed against Auklet's light green wings. Can't believe we ran away from home, Cliff thought, remembering the moment they ran for their lives so they could be together. Auklet's green eyes stared into Cliff's lovingly. She pulled him into a light kiss, their tongues brushing against each other. They pulled apart, saliva stringing them together.
"We can't go back," Auklet said softly into his ear. Cliff nodded gently, clasping Auklet's talons.
"I would run away a million times to be with you!" he grinned, lightening up the mood. Auklet pecked him on the cheek before lifting into the sky. Cliff followed, pacing himself to match Auklet's speed. His wings were much larger than hers, brushing against the tips.

Auklet glanced down at the trees draped in orange. The sun was starting to set, the mountains becoming dark silhouettes. They were only flying beside minor mountains, outside of the Sky Kingdom. Auklet spotted an outcropping that appeared to be large enough for them and dove towards it, lighting up her tail stripes to signal her lover. The pair walked inside the cave. Small glowing insects dotted the walls like stars, but other than that there was no light. Auklet, lit up her scales, the cave was round besides a few notches. Perfect, she thought, admiring the picture perfect cave.

Cliff couldn't help but notice Auklet's curves. She was no longer a small fish dragonet but a sleek shark with a streamlined body. Cliff peered beneath her tail. A small slit was seated at the base, a red line separating her pale green underbelly.
"Like what you see?" Auklet smirked. Cliff had seen her slit before when they were dragonets, but that was many years ago.
"Maybe..." Cliff trailed off, grinning.
"Come on then! I'm really feeling in the mood tonight," Auklet lay on her back, legs open. Her pussy spread apart, revealing her heavenly pink folds. Cliff crawled onto her, Auklet's breath brushing his face. She nodded slightly.

Auklet waited, back pressed against cold stone. She glanced down her chest as Cliff aligned his member. Her gasp bounced off the cave walls as he thrust himself into her. He certainly doesn't go easy, Auklet thought, drowning her mind out with moans. Cliff attacked her mouth, slipping his tongue into the wet cavern. They fought for dominance but Cliff won. Auklet bucked her hips, his knot slapping against her outer rim.

Without warning, Cliff filled Auklet with his cum. It leaked out of her hole like a never ending storm. He pulled out and spun around.
"Do you mind cleaning me up?" he asked in a sly tone.
"Sure, as long as you clean me as well," Auklet responded, licking his cock quickly. Cliff's insides fluttered at the pleasant feeling.
"Ooh," he panted. He was clean in seconds, glancing back behind him for consent, he began to explore Auklet's folds. She was sweet in flavour, like a ripe berry. She moaned quietly as he pulled his tongue out of her.
"Same time next week?" Cliff asked with a big smile.
"Sure good sir!" Auklet heightened her voice to sound like a snobby member of the royal courts. Cliff chuckled before snuggling up beside Auklet's warm body.

538 words is pretty short, but I had no other ideas haha. Anyway hope you enjoyed 👍