Blister x Thorn (Rape/Sexual Battle)

Idea by Spatan98
Close by Burn's Stronghold

Thorn growled, listening to the murmur of the desert wind that raced across the empty sand of which was covered in a golden orange glow from the setting sun. Blister was but a silhouette against the receding orb, instantly recognisable. Crimson blood trickled down Thorn's forearms, caused by her opponents deadly claws.
"Ready to give up the Eye of Onyx yet?" the Sandwing princess purred, tail lashing. The animus enchanted object sat in the sand behind Thorn like a serpent in a pond. It glimmered with the same menacing glow as the eyes of an Icewing would.
"You can't have it," she felt her talons clench the warm sand beneath her, tail lashing to mimic her opposition. Although many dragons watched from the entrance of Burn's stronghold, none were willing to come any closer to the pair of snarling dragonesses. Thorn saw smoke rising from Blister's nostrils but couldn't tell if her opposition was actually going to shoot her with the fires of hell. Her intentions soon surfaced however, as a burst of hot light directed at Thorn came from the maws of Blister. She scrambled to get out of the way, but it was still filled with a courageous grace. What she didn't expect was the Sandwing princess to charge at her like the raging camels she occasionally saw scavengers riding. Her wing flaps were futile, only stirring sand into the sky as scales clashed into scales. The minuscule rocks pressed into her like glowing embers as she slammed into the ground. Thorn raised her tail but hissed in pain upon the feeling of stalactite sharp talons pressing into her extremity.
"I suppose a sexual fight could settle this," the dragon standing over her purred in a sickly sweet tone, black tongue flicking out like a Dragonbite Viper about to strike.
"You're really fucking creepy you brainless snake," Thorn bared her fangs, daring to challenge the dragon with a far greater advantage. She was taken aback and yelped in surprise, feeling a stinging pressure on her crotch.
"Say that again bitch," the Sandwing princess snarled, her back legs obscured from view, presumably digging into her vulnerable underbelly.
"I said, you're a creepy snake," a surge of rage shot through her and she found the strength to kick the other dragon off her. A satisfying feeling washed over her upon hearing Blister grunt in pain.
"So it's settled. Whoever wins keeps the Eye Of Onyx," her opposition spat, regaining her balance a couple feet from Thorn. Tension wavered in the air briefly before the two females surged towards each other.

Blister was the first to feel the burning pain of talons against her neck, a shallow wound but still painful. She slammed herself into the thinner dragon that stood in her way, shoving the enemy into the sand again. Thorn was dazed for a second but still fought back as recklessly as she had a moment ago, feeling the crushing pain of what felt like knives beneath her scales. Blister positioned herself above the opposition, gripping her horns and shoving her face into the ground. Stunned gasps came from a few onlookers of which still refused to step in. After fending off a couple kicks from the female below her, all of which were futile, Blister slammed her slit into Thorn's. The loud thump of wet meat slapping against another of it's kind encouraged her to continue slamming herself into the half buried form of the Leader of the Outclaws. Her claws made light work of holding her foe's tail away from the main fight as the two brawled. Eventually Thorn gave away every last shred of dignity and began to match Blister's movements with her own, some unidentifiable liquids beginning to splurt from between their close-contact groins. The princess roared in pain, the sensation of nimble claws slashing into her forearms, causing her to recoil.

Using the sudden moment of freedom to her advantage, Thorn slammed her horns into Blister's chest, giving her the much needed time to dominate her opponent instead of vice versa. Learning from the royal dragon's mistakes, Thorn pinned the other dragonesses limbs down, tail included. Her chest screamed out in agony upon colliding with the scales of another chest. Her slit was growing red from the repeated slamming it was being subdued to. It would all be worth it in the end though since it meant she'd be the one to rule the Sandwings in a fair manner. A climax was beginning to form but she ignored the sensation, making sure to keep her movements even and strong. Blister writhed beneath her talons, eyes full of rage. Warmth began to form between them-the warmth of fire. Not ready to make the same mistake twice, she wrapped her talons around her enemy's snout, vulnerabilities sneaking out. Blister apparently saw this and wrapped her front limbs around Thorn's upper torso, pulling her into a tight embrace before rolling on top of the Outclaw once again. Thorn hissed in frustration, ignoring the growing wetness between their legs, pale fluids mixing with a newfound red. The bruising on their slits was growing and making way for blood, causing it to combine with the cum they were already creating from the stimulation. The ruthless princess began to push their slits even further, pounding her own bleeding pussy against her opponents. Their pulse was almost matched, the same rapid heartbeat of a fleeing animal. Or an animal being faced against death.

The sun was now almost entirely gone, only casting a faint yellow blanket across the two pale shapes rolling through the sand. The cluster of grains were now clumping to them like leeches, staining their once sandy scales a dark red colour, messy in places. Exhaustion weighed down on Thorn like a sandstorm, causing her thrusts to weaken with every passing heartbeat that fluttered through her. She could tell however, that Blister was also feeling the effects of this activity, heavy pants coming from her battered body. The bruises that covered them like art were a revolting purple colour and caused their chests and crotches to sag dramatically. The life seemed to ebb from them by the second, flowing from them in the form of their blood. Thorn could feel herself fading, the dragon on top of her still attacking her slit without a single fault. Her head threatened to fall backwards but she kept her neck strong. This mask of courage was beginning to crack. Using her last bursts of energy within her, the Outclaw rammed her broken pussy into Blister's so hard she was rewarded with a faint crack and screech of pain. She then let herself be overcome by the muggy tiredness, pain still jolting through her as her final pleas ran through her mind.

Eh, ended a little open but  1138 words so pretty long I'd say. Sorry for not updating as often as I'd like ;w;