Queen Scarlet x Kestrel (Rape)

Browsing for some ships to kick off this book I stumbled across this. What awaits me will fill my future self with horror.

Kestrel let out a muffled hiss, smoke curling from out of her nostrils. She strained against the sturdy chains that bound her to the stone table on her back, but to no success. Claws scraped against the smooth hallway outside of the lowliest dungeons. Kestrel looked down her pale underbelly. A small dragon swept herself gracefully into the small room, a long orange tail trailing behind her.

"Oh isn't this thrilling? Kestrel, of all dragons in my dungeons at my mercy!" Scarlet's voice was laced with poison as she mocked the bound dragon. More smoke curled out of Kestrel's nose, the muzzle preventing her from blasting the infernal dragon with her fire. Of course it had to be my favourite fucking dragon, Kestrel hissed in her mind.
"I am going to have lots of fun with you, Kestrel," Scarlet trailed off, slithering over to a chest behind Kestrel.
"Ooh, I found the most splendid toy for us to play with!" The orange dragon stepped into her view again, revealing a long dildo with sharp, jagged edges. What the hell is wrong with this dragon, Kestrel thought in horror, keeping her eyes trained on the malicious queen. Scarlet walked around the table to Kestrel's spread legs.
"I will have to thank the soldiers that shackled you up so wonderfully!" She hissed in a sing song voice. Scarlet leant over and spread Kestrels folds apart.

Kestrel was hit with crippling agony as the dildo rammed into her core. She let out a muffled hiss of pain as Scarlet pulled the serrated toy out, slicing Kestrel's walls.
"There is definitely an easier way to do this," Scarlet said to herself, going back over to the chest. Kestrel screamed through the mouth binding, attempting to whip her head around to see the dragon.
"Here we go!" Scarlet exclaimed, moving back around with a small machine.
"This will make my life so much easier," she let out an exasperated sigh, attaching the dildo to the end of the machine. Shit.

Scarlet cranked a handle and then released. The machine sprung to life, shooting the fake dick into Kestrel at lightning speeds. She stifled a cry of agony as it tore her apart from the inside.
"I'll come back after the show is over," Scarlet said in a mocking tone before leaving the illuminated prison. Blood pooled around Kestrel's body as it sliced her folds. Her body began to go numb, a soothing darkness coming to take her away. Kestrel's eyelids clamped shut; pain receding.

Kestrel woke up to a stinging in her lower region. Crimson blood was splattered everywhere, the jagged machine motionless where it sat.
"Hope you hated it," Scarlet spat from the corner. Kestrel groaned before falling unconscious once again.

Sorry it was so short, only 482 words long. Well I will keep typing and hoping that people actually read this .w.

WoF Lemons/SmutOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara