"Did you tell them..."

Kai^
3rd person pov:

TW: MENTION OF SUICIDE

Once school was over Kai and Jayden went over to Leah's house since her parent were out working. Everyone except Dom lives in the same neighborhood. Mostly because of the fact that everyone else isn't as rich as Dominic.

When they went inside of the white and blue two story house, Kai was first to talk about what happened during lunch.

Jayden was thinking about being apart of the conversation but he decided it would be best if only Kai talked to Leah since Leah was closer to Kai and he was more of a listener than him. He liked to butt in and try to figure out what people are about to say, and it, (as expected) annoyed people by doing that. Jayden went in the kitchen to hang with Leah's twin; Liam.

•••

"Lee, what was that during lunch?" Kai said showing visible concern on his face.

"Nothing.... Dom was just in a bad mood."

Kai knew Leah was lying. She was always a bad liar (or at least that's the impression she gave.) She could never keep her mouth shut as freshman when they snuck out to parties with Liam and their older brother's friends and got caught.

"Leah Pérez," Kai said looking serious. "Ok, i'll tell you," Leah said defeated with a sigh. "All I'll say is whenever me and Dom are together privately, he's more distant." Kai knew that was weird because he's a very affectionate person who likes showing giving attention to people, especially to Lee.

"I didn't think he would act like that in front of all of you guys though," Leah said having shock in her voice. "Yea... I'll talk to him about it or get Scar to do it" Kai replied without much thought cause he was focusing about Dom's weird change in behavior.

•••

Jayden and Liam usually talked about soccer since most of Jayden's friends played basketball or football. Jayden and Liam's conversation drifted away from soccer when they both overheard how Leah and Kai's conversation shifted to the the scandalous topic from this afternoon. It didn't help that they were the loudest people ever whenever they talked with each other.

"Did you know about this?" Liam whisper shouted angrily, displaying his protectiveness he has over his sister.

Liam and Leah had a older brother Luke. Luke committed suicide last year because his girlfriend broke his heart and (grown ass) people in his collage started bullying him because his girlfriend wasn't there to stop it. Luke was a sensitive person and had anxiety and mild depression so the bullying didn't help. It only made his depression get more and more severe. Ever since then, Liam promised he would never let someone hurt him or his younger sister like that because of the damage it could cause.

"No, Leah never told us and Dom never acted that way around us before," Jayden said matching his tone and quietness. Liam was about to speak when the front door busted open.

(A/n: cue dramatic entrance)

The whole house stopped. Dom, the person that alarmed everyone, spoke up first. "I'm sorry, Lee, " he said as he walked towards the couch making it seem like he was gonna purpose to her. Liam stood up and was about to walk to him and probably attack him but Jayden stopped him, hoping he was trying to resolve their issues. Leah on the other hand, tripped on the carpet and ran to her room. Everyone remained quiet and stood still.

Dominic was getting impatient with her behavior and ran after her.

Leah being the dumb person (everyone claims) she is, forgot to lock the door. Dom opened it and hugged her from behind before she could run to her connecting bathroom. Although that hug might've look wholesome to anybody else, Leah knew it was more sinister than that.

She tried to scream but Dom was ahead of her and put his hands over her mouth. She gave up, knowing it wasn't worth it. Dom whispered in her ear, hot breath ticking her neck, making her shiver in disgust. "Did you tell them?"

He removed his hand, knowing that she would be smart and not make anyone suspect anything.

"yes, you sneaky dickhead."

"Good job babe." He grinned to himself and pressed a quick kiss to her neck then left her room, walking slowly down the stairs leaving all eyes on his back as he walked out of the Solomon-Pérez residence.

///AN:\\\
That's it for chapter 2, hope you enjoyed😅
I know Scar wasn't shown is this chapter but in a few chapters they'll get some of the spotlight.

bye ✌🏽