Sex by the fire all night

Kai's POV:

"I'm just joking."

I elbow Jay in the stomach for making my stomach drop.

"Owwww! You're such a dick, bro."

"Mhm. I'm a dick that you can't seem to get enough of." I reply smiling into his neck. That earns me a jab in return.

"Who's the dick now."

He huffs and pulls away from me. I was missing his hair and how it tickled my skin.

I already knew what he wanted. He's been asking all day since I woke him up, but I still wanted to be sure.

"So... dinner or do you want to chill on the couch?"

"Couch!" Jay said while hopping over the couch and landing on the cushions.

"Eww!" He screamed when dust flew everywhere. Maybe we forgot some spots. I was so focused on making it look presentable I guess I forgot to make sure the things we were actually gonna spend the most time on, was clean and decent.

I approached him on the side of the couch. His head on the couch arm while I leaned over him.

"Spiderman?"

"Spiderman"

Right after his reply, I leaned down and captured his lips. Kissing him felt so good. It was indescribable. I could spend all day doing this. It's my favorite pass time. But I wanted to have dinner before he did anything that went beyond kissing. Maybe I shouldn't have gave him the option.

He clearly didn't want the same. I kept pulling away but he grabbed my neck keeping me down. The position was kinda awkward so, while still connecting our lips I moved around the couch and straddled him.

He leaned forward, grabbing my hips to keep me close. While he was distracted with my neck. I took this opportunity to tickle him.

He jumped and I was let free. He glared at me as if I didn't something heinous.

He values sex too much. Sighing I say, "Let's eat before we do anything."

"Nooooo!" He whined. "Let's finish making out... Please, baby!"

"Fine-"

"Yesss! Hurry up and kiss me, bro!"

I sigh and walk to the table since he clearly wouldn't understand unless I showed him.

"Where are you going!" He whined.

"To eat... I thought I implied that I wanted to eat."

"But you said 'fine'!" He whined.

I sat on the kitchen table with my legs spread and my arms open for him. "If you had let me finish you would know that I was gonna say, 'fine, but AFTER we eat.'"

He walked over and shoved his face in my chest.

"It's ok my big baby, let's eat for 5 minutes then we can do whatever you want."

"Promise?" He said with his giant pinky sticking out.

"Promise" I replied while patting his head.

I lightly pushed him off of me and sit on the kitchen chair. He slowly sits down on the chair across for me. "Why won't you cheer up? I have all of your favorite snacks."

"You already know why. I much rather be in the foreplay stage than eating this. Sex over food any day." I sigh.

"Of course you would think that."
I grab the Oreos and purple Sprite while he takes the Takis bag and a fruit punch Arizona. "We can't have sex if you're gonna take a shit in the middle of it."

"You should know by now that I'm immune to the affects of spicy stuff."

"I guess, but the moment I hear a fart we're stopping." I say while stuffing 2 Oreo in my mouth.

** time skip**

"Uhhngh!"

"You're lucky we're in the middle of the forest or I would've gagged you for being this loud" I say while stroking his dick slowly.

" I- ahh would've enjoyed that-"

"Hmm, really? Ok. I don't have a gag but I'm sure choking would get the job done, right?" I say while squeezing his tip.

"Hmmm! That's even better. Mmhmm~"

I guide my hand up his chest making sure I flick his nipples on the way. I slide my hand up his neck while I lean down to kiss him. Once he really starts getting into the kiss, I put pressure on his neck to really get rid of his airway.

Immediately his eyes roll back.
"You enjoying this baby?"

"N-nghh fuck yes!" he wraps his warm fingers around my dick. A shiver runs up my spine from the sudden touch. Because of this I accidentally apply more pressure to his neck. He lets out the loudest moan so far.

I mentally note down his choking kink for the next time.

While I'm mindlessly pumping his dick, he flips us over and straddles my hips.

His hands are squeezing my pecs while he catches his breath. "I let you have your fun, now it's time for mines."

He leans down and starts kissing up my neck. He reached my sensitive spot behind my ear.

"Fuck! Jay~" I say breathlessly.

That makes him start sucking on my neck. This feels so good but I'd much rather have him on my dick.

I grab his hips and guide them towards my tip. He seems to realize what I'm doing and tightly grabs my base to help me guide him. Once he's hovering over my dick, I roughly pushed him down.

(A/N: I forgot to add a prep scene and I'm honestly too lazy rn to do that so pretend they took care of that)

"Oh fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!" He moans directly in my ear. He just knows how to push all the right buttons in me. I grip his waist harder as he starts bouncing on my dick.

I feel almost star struck looking at him. No matter what setting he's in, he's always so beautiful.

"Fuckk Jay. Just like that" I start biting my lips to hold back a moan.

"Ju-just wait. Imma g-ahhhnn-"

"You're gonna what?" I say while taking control and thrusting into him. "I'm gon-gonna fuck you just like this after this round."

"Yea ok," I grunt. "We'll see... damn, keep going!" He starts circling his hips and I knew his got me and was gonna take the dominant role. I lean my head back on the couch arm and through half closed eyes watch him work.

"S-shit! You feel so goo-"

I can tell he's about to cum because he starts speeding up which triggers my release.

"Fuck yes! Ugnn-" he leans down and kisses my lips. "I love you, Jay!" Immediately after he finally got his release.

After a minute or two, I calm down from my high. I wonder if he's gonna live up to that promise.

"Were you just saying shit in the moment to get me to fuck you harder or did you actually mean it?" I provoked. He looks up from my chest, "you know I never l go back on my word."

Yea ok. He says that all the time but then goes and eats my chips when he promises not to, but I can just see it in his eyes that he means it. And now... I'm kinda scared.

That's the end of this chapter😈it's up to ur imagination to see what Jayden would do to Kai.