"Amazing trip"

Leah^
Kai's POV:

After what happened at Leah's house me, Jayden and Lee stayed away from Dom. Leah seemed off when she finally came downstairs so we all knew Dom did something. We- me and Jayden- gossiped about it for days afterwards. Scar as always, went with Dom, like a scary, cold lost puppy so they ended up hanging out with Dom more. Scars always been like that, it's like Dom is their whole world sometimes. It kinda creepy.

•••A week later •••

It's time for the seniors camping trip. I'm really excited but Jay and Lee aren't. Jay's just boring and lazy while Lee cares too much about bugs and other stuff like that. I don't understand why cause bugs are cute... in their own way, and I like adventures and experiencing new things. Camping happens to be new for me which is why I'm even more excited.

///Time Skip\\\

Once 2nd period was over and students were at their lockers  the speakers started ringing before I heard the principal speaking.

"Hello students, i know this is last minute but due to a mix up in the schedules, a little less than half of A/B (Insert: random school name) seniors are joining our camping trip! Please welcome them since most of them are sharing cabins with you-". Multiple ughs and eye rolls are being seen and heard in the hallway, interrupting Principal Rowling's announcement. I don't understand cause it's not like the cabins are small and claustrophobic. Right?

"-students quiet down, I can hear you from my office. Back to my announcement. They will be bunking with you guys, it might be tight but hopefully you guys will be spending most of  your time outside. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to  talk to me and the other staff in the office." Principal Rowling ended his announcement and I was pretty happy even if he answered a question that should've been rhetorical.

I thought about how Liam goes to A/B so we'll be sharing this experience! He got kicked out of X/Y (the school they're in) because of a big fight with someone on the football team. Liam sent the guy to the hospital. After Luke died, Liam became more aggressive. But let's not worry about that, there's more people to enjoy my trip with!

Using 3rd period as the time to get on the bus, everyone, except Dom and Scar met up at the court yard.

Hundreds of kids talking mixed into background noise. People basically on top of each other since there's about twice the amount of seniors that were supposed to be in the school's courtyard.

I realized I zoned out when I finally hear Jayden, my adorable yet hot boyfriend talk to me. "Babe, I wanna sit in the back!" Jayden whined at me, tugging at my left arm. "I know, but that's where the other jocks will be and you won't get your precious sleep." I say, Jayden rolls his eyes in response. While me and Jayden continue to go back and forth about our seating situation, Leah sees Liam and invites him over. He waves bye to his friends- mostly kids from his current school and walks over.

"Hey lil sis!" Liam yells on purpose making everyone in the area turn to look at us. I can see Jayden get annoyed and self conscious at everyone's reaction to Liam's outburst. I bring him infront of me hug him and put my chin on his shoulder, rubbing his stomach. He likes when I do that, he says it calms him down a lot. "I'm only younger by 1 AND A HALF minutes" Leah says back, making sure everyone hears the 'and a half' part. Liam laughs and we talk about boring teen stuff to pass the time.

I zone out of the conversation to see Scar looking at us talking with so much hatred in his eyes and I don't understand so I hugged Jayden tighter for my own comfort. At his right Dom looks at Leah with sorrow but quickly changes it to despise. 'Dom really has changed' I think to myself.

Liam walks closer to me and looks at Jayden, who somehow ended up sleeping on me while standing up. It brought a smile to my face knowing that this cutie is mines.

Liam whispers at me "Your friend and that douche are staring at us." I nod, showing I witnessed the same thing. He says in a higher voice so he's no longer whispering, "I'm going to look out for them, make sure that damon guy or whatever his name is stays away from Leah." I pause since Jayden stirs in his sleep.

"That isn't fair to Leah or Dominic. They're still together and I think he might start to go back to normal. He looks like he had some regret about what he did when he looked at Leah." I replied, hoping that Liam wouldn't interfere with their relationship. He look at me like I was crazy.

Furring his eyebrows with wide eyes and walked back to his friends without saying goodbye to Lee. "I guess my try at getting him to back off didn't work" I mumble and sigh close to Jayden's ear. I accidentally woke up Jayden from his sleep. I smiled back feeling sorry and he sleepily smiles back.

'This is going to be a amazing trip...'

////AN:\\\\
That's it, you got to see kai's POV and some of his personality.

I woke up at like 3am so I had time to make this chapter

Adios readers😘👋🏽