our anniversary

^ this is the  cabin but it's torn down a little bit and more dirty/rusty.

Kai's POV:

After four days of doing the same camp activities i got bored, which is very uncommon for me.

I look around the cabin to see Leah and Jayden sleeping together on our bed with Jay cuddling into Lee's side. Everyone else is out doing something with each other.

People don't tell me where they're going cause I usually tend to suddenly find interest in the thing that said person is doing and I get.... Kind of excited. Ok! Really excited sometimes and it annoys people.

I've been having this feeling that something's gonna wrong but can't place my finger on what it's about. Jayden doesn't believe in intuition but I do and I just hope that me and my friends can enjoy this trip without too much major drama.

I go on my phone and play wifi less games while waiting for something fun to do.

    ~~~~~

Unexpectedly, Leah starts waking up and whispers "Anniver-" and then falls back asleep.

It was really weird cause she never did anything thing like that before. But it made me remember about the old cabin and me and Jay's anniversary.

Maybe my gut feeling was telling me to remember about our anniversary rather than something bad was gonna happen.

I push the thought away and focus on my sleeping baby laying down on the bed that's on the opposite side of the room. He looks so calm and innocent but I won't let him sleep in on our special day and he takes like 2 naps a day so one day of being active shouldn't be that much of a problem... Or so I thought.

I get up from the bed and lean over Leah to attempt to wake Jay up. Notice how I said 'attempt'.

After whisper yelling and shoving his upper body for 3 minutes without disturbing Lee, he finally started waking up. When both of his eyes were fully open I waved my hand in a "come here" motion, showing that I want him to get up and follow me.

That didn't do the trick cause he shook his head with very little effort. I knew the only was to get him to get up was by giving him something he likes.

"Jay" I whine lowly.

"No! Please baby! Lemme sleep in just this once" He says with a morning voice. I scoff cause we both know he always does this everyday.

"Hey, dont you want a prize for being an amazing boyfriend?"

I watched his face change from sleepy and groggy to confused and intrigued.

I think back to when he told me he would love for me to give him a strip tease and start the show.

I slowly rise the bottom of my shirt from the front letting him see the faint line of my V line and the end of my abs. He slowly rises up as I raise my shirt.

Once I pulled my shirt up to my chest exposing my abs and nipples I take off the black t-shirt completely (Paxton style. Iykyk). He starts slowly crawling over Leah's body, his leg hitting Lee's side and gets off the bed.

I grab his hand a moving him over to sit on mini couch in the corner of the cabin next to Scar and Dom's bunk bed.

He open his legs so that I can stand in between. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer, making me lose my balance and fall a little. I reach to stop myself by holding on the the arm rests caging him in.

He leans up and kisses me. I crawl into the chair straddling him and kiss him back. I lick his bottom lip and he groans letting me slip my tongue in. We fight for dominance, he ends up winning but i don't mind cause I don't like doing the hard work.

He grabs my waist while thrusting up, rubbing his erect dick against mines...

I pull back, out of breath realizing that we could do this later in a more romantic setting. "Jay, we can d-do this later. W-we need to get ready." I stutter out, still catching my breath.

"Why get ready when we're already doing this." He starts to kiss my neck, silencing the response I was about to give.

"Babe! No, I have something planned and I really want you to see it." I get off of him reluctantly fixing my jeans on my waist and walk over to my shirt on the floor by Leah

Fuck! I forgot Leah was here. I look up and saw her staring down at me in disgust and embarrassment. She closes her eyes a second too late.

'Leah just saw me and Jay make out!'

I want to freak out but it'll lead to a embarrassing conversation and don't feel like making it awkward so I tried my hardest to calm my blush and pretend I didn't see anything.

"Get dressed pleaseee" I say turning to face Jay who's sitting on the couch with a pillow covering his boner. "The sooner we get there the longer we can have fun... In private," I finish side eyeing Leah.

————————————————————

Im still having phone problems bc life never goes my way so I can't look at my notes which is important cause I organized this story in a certain way so that there could be plot twists.

I've had this draft for over 2 months so I thought I should just post what I alr have. I couldn't remember what was supposed to happen this chapter so I went w making out,  a slow transition to them going to the cabin.

And it works out for me cause now I have a cliffhanger thats happening right before everything goes down🤭

That's it, adios amigos✌🏽