Where are we going

Sry for the long ass wait. I doubt  many people still remember this book but... I'm still gonna try and finish it

Jayden's POV:

I put on "fancy but casual" clothes like Kai said. I didn't fully  understand it, but I did it.

Somehow.

I would rather be making out with him right now but he said it had to wait.

I had on a black button up shirt that had 3 buttons down, with the sleeves rolled up. I put on a gold chain with a sliver heart in the middle, a gift from Leah.

I wore black jeans and gray Air Jordan 1s. I pulled my curly hair up in a small manbun with some strands sticking out and went outside our cabin to look for Kai.

He went to one of his friends cabin to get ready. Apparently it was a surprise. I didn't mind how long I had to wait as long as he looked hot.

When I stepped outside it was pretty decent weather. It wasn't cold, but I could feel a breeze. I hate being cold so I wanted get to this place as soon as possible. I started walking to his friend, Daniel's cabin to see if he was done yet.

I knocked on the cabin. Right away it open with a flustered Kai.

"Do I wanna know what happened?"

"No!" He rushed out and grabbed my wrist dragging me away. I heard guys laughing. I kinda got the idea of what happened.

I lost my footing because of how fast he pulled me away.

"Baby! Hold on a sec."

"Yea... sorry. I just needed to leave." He said looking me up and down.

He hummed in approvals, I hope.

"You look so sexy, Jay." He pulled my waist towards his. I looked at him from his head down.

He had his hair pulled back, with earrings on. He wore a plain white shirt with a really dark blue blazer. Almost black. For pants he put on light blue jeans and Jordans like me but they were black. He wore a cute grey bracelet that had the name Jay on it.

"You look great too." I smirked. "Are you sure we shouldn't continue what we started." I asked suggestively.

That seemed to snap him out of his trance because he playfully pushed me a away and started walking away.

I pouted. I find that very rude that he ignored his amazing boyfriend.

"Slow the fuck down please!"

He didn't have to say anything to show me that he still listened to his royal highness. He gradually stopped speed walking and I caught up with him.

I held onto his hand and started swinging it.

"Where are we going baby?" I asked with big eyes. My goal was to master the art of puppy eyes. I don't think it worked that well because he ignored me and we kept walking towards the beach.

"I know what it is! We're going swimming!- but why this time, with this outfit?" I thought out loud.

He just laughed and walked a little faster.

Soon after walking for about 5 minutes we ended up by the trees surround the beach.

"Uh... where the hell are we going?"

"Can you please let me give you a surprise?" He begged me.

I felt kinda bad because of his tone so I let it drop, though that didn't stop the ideas in my head though.

'Is he gonna murder me?!' I wondered.

'Shut up, he would never. Why would that even be a possibility?'

'Why would I know, Brain? These are your thoughts.'

I hated that I was stuck with myself. Luckily, I'll always have Kai to give me a welcomed distraction.

"Jay!"

"What?"

"Stop zoning out. I want you to pay attention to the environment."

"Fine." I grumbled. I started looking around. Noticing we were walking away from the beach. I saw something from the corner of my eye. I turned around and saw a flashing bright light. It was a deep shade of red.

"What's with the light?" I said.

"Nothing, just c'mon" Kai said, leading me closer to a cabin.

I was getting kinda creeped out to be honest. "Babe, I'm tired can we go back to Leah?" I told my boyfriend while whining and holding his right arm.

"No, we're almost there, I promise." I sigh knowing this was very important to him. I didn't want to waste all the time I spent trying to get all hot n stuff for this rando.

The cabin in the distance started getting bigger and bigger. I let go of his hand and ran closer to it.

"Slow down. Jay! I don't want you to trip" I ignored him. It was only right since he did the same earlier.

I was too far away to hear him sigh.

I got to the porch. Every step I took, made a creek-ing sound. I cringed a little bit.

I opened the door to the cabin and I was in awe.

The cabin was lit up with a orange glow. There was a fireplace in the back of the room. It looked fairly clean considering how old it seemed.

There was a cleanish couch infront of the fire place. To the left was a table with a candle and some of my favorite 'food' of all time.

On the right was a giant painting of the forest and was a old kitchen and bathroom. The only way to identify that it was a bathroom was from the bath sign at the top of the door frame.

By the time I finished looking around Kai was there with his arms around my waist with his chin on my shoulder.

"Do you like it?"

"No."

That's it. I'm tired and don't feel like writing so....

Ok the next chapter has smut in it. Idk if it's good but I'm only saying this cause I need more readers... Ik sad but idc