New territory

^lake
Liam POV:

I closed the door behind me, leaving Kai and Jayden doing god knows what.

If they end up doing something dirty, they better do it on their bed. I could not handle knowing that they might've did it on Sam and Kyles bed (the jock) which is the other bottom bunk. I spend most of my time on their bed.

Anyways-
I don't want to think about their sex life. Jayden is like an annoying younger brother to me

I see Kyle's, Leah's and Cherry's (the basketball cheerleader) backs and know that I'm right behind the group.

"Hey, dudes. Wait for me!" I yell getting Kyle, Cherry and Leah's attention. They stop and let me catch up.

///Time Skip\\\

Kai and Jayden finally came back from doing whatever they were doing 20 minutes later and see us playing by the lake with other seniors.

Kai's face looked flushed and I could see the lightest tint of pink on Jayden's checks cause of the sun. Which only confirmed my suspicions of them doing 18+ things. Leah noticed too and being the big drama queen she is, she pointed out what I was thinking letting our friends and other people around to hear.

"Ohhhh- what happened when we weren't there, my dear best friends?" Leah said loudly making heads turn.

"Was it something I would see you watching on your phone in your right hand!" she said even louder making more people cringe at her horrible comparison or turn their heads to our general area.

Kai looked down and speed walked over to his friends that were close by the lake while Jayden followed closely and started going in the water and started swimming trying to avoid the attentiom that Leah was giving him. Everyone stopped staring at the couple and went back to playing, talking and/or swimming.

Me, Leah and Aniyah laughed while Kyle and Cherry went off to play volleyball with the others and Sam started talking with some of our friends from our school.

Leah POV

I saw Dom lean his elbow on his friend's shoulder. I hated how he was playing all of them. But I knew they wouldn't believe me if I said he's a basically a sociopath.

I look at Kai standing awkwardly with Dom and their friends. Dom was one of his closest friends on the team. I knew this must be hard for him cause he and Dom are on the same team and they were friends whether they were close or not. And I know Kai's sweet caring self doesn't deserve this, which lead me to marching up to the football team with confidence even though I somehow managed to trip on some sand on the way there.

I pulled Kai away quickly without looking back so I don't somehow embarrass myself even more and walked by the trees so we could hang out.

"Hey Kerman, do you wanna explore or something cause I'm bored here watching these overly happy teens" I said.

"Yea and I don't like seeing these girls trying to show off their small boobs with their tiny bikinis" he said in kinda judgmental tone. I'm like 99% sure he only said that cause he likes guy. Either that or he's annoyed by their 'I'm want to mate with anyone who's willing' behavior.

I grabbed his hand and we walked into the unknown. We both knew that holding hands with each other wasn't a big deal cause it was kinda our thing like how JD and Scar have this handshake they do that looks so incredibly stupid, me and JD cuddle together while we take naps and Dom and Kai stupidly chest bump each other.