"Lets wait..."

Inside of cabin^
(AN: remember two ppl per bed and plus another bed.)

Jayden's POV:

///Next day\\\

After a hour of us chilling in our cabin, we hear a camp counselor using a megaphone telling us to come outside.

I groan tiredly.

Kai jumps up from the bed with me on it causing the bed to shake while on the top bunk. 'Damn babe, do you have no fear in you?'

I looked down across the room to see Leah on the bottom bunk rolling her eyes while Liam has his eyes glued on his phone even tho there's no WiFi and his friend, Sam, I think, hits him on the shoulder getting his attention. I didn't get a chance to see what the rest of them were doing cause Kai ran out the cabins door without me noticing.

I knew if I didn't go with him he'd end up being cute in front of everyone and he's only supposed to do that with me. Which is why I lazily got off leah and Liam's bunk (the right top one) and followed behind him.

I don't have to turn back to know that Lee is right behind me because all I hear is mumbles saying 'I don't want to go' in different variations.

Once most of the seniors are in the middle of the camp, the counselors essentially tell us to have fun and enjoy swimming, rockwall climbing and hiking trails.

God knows I don't want to do any of it but my sweet, beautiful, charming, happy, and almost innocent baby want to do all of those things... unfortunately.

I sigh before seeing Kai run to to the group asking, "Wanna go swimming!?"

I want to say no so badly but he's using his pouting face. And it's my weakness and he knows that. I slowly nod my head.
Everyone else either agrees eagerly or groans knowing that Kai wouldn't stop bugging them if they said no.

Half of us didn't even get to our reactions because Kai was already dragging me with him, everyone else followed. 'Fuck him and his strength.'

Sometimes I wish he liked soccer like me. With my fast long legs I jogged with him back to the cabin. Weirdly, Scar and Dom didn't leave yet and were still in their bed.

I didn't pay attention cause they weren't acting like our friends at the moment so they weren't worth my precious time. Kai on the other hand is to nice for his own good and asked if they want to join. Fortunately they both said no. They did stop talking completely which is weird because before when we were all friends they never let someone else's presence interrupt their weird conversations.

Scar must've noticed I saw something was off because they randomly said, "Wanna go check on... Eli?" Kai didn't know this but Eli is one of the player on the soccer team with me and he, for some reason doesn't like Scar or Dom. He never told me why. He did say he went to the same middle school as them but told me that Scar never knew him at the time so I shouldn't tell anyone this.  I wasn't planning on it either cause it didn't seem important but the whole conversation made Scar seem even more ominous.

Dom shook his head yes after looking at him with confusion and they both left out the door.

Everyone else didn't even listen to their conversation went straight to their assigned dresser. There are two giant dresser me, Kai, Leah, Liam and, Sam shared. The others used to other huge dresser.