"He gets what he wants, willingly or forcefully"

Dominic^
(Mano Ríos... he's definitely gay)
3rd person
5 years ago

During 4th period Dom is sitting in the front of the class. All of his teachers make him sit in the front due to his serious anger issues. All the nice and quiet kid sits in the front so conflict doesn't usually happen.

"What year did the Greeks start democracy?" Mrs. Green, the history teacher asked.

Everyone in the class was quiet, they all forgot the answer to the question.

"Dominic, do you know the answer?" Mrs. Green said sweetly hoping Dom wasn't feeling like having a argument today.

Mrs. Green picked a bad day to call on 'Demonic Dominic', a name kids called Dom when we he was in a mood.

Unfortunately for her, Dominic's parents went on a business trip leaving him to hang out with the maids and butlers. Which didn't like him. He 'kindly' repaid their feelings towards him back. "Shut up, old hag" he said with tiredness lacing his voice, because he was crying all night, which was a normal daily occurrence.

"Dominic! Thats no way to speak to your teacher and more importantly your elder" Mrs. Green said, then continuing to give him the 'treat your elders with respect' speech.

The whole class listened to Mrs. Green, also tired of her talking. Dom noticed and decided he would help them out, even if that meant getting in more trouble. "Aye! Shut the fuck up already. Can't you see everyone's tired of you? Go fucking drop dead" Dominic yelled. Some kids in the back snickered while the kids in the front look at him like he disrespected a god.

Mrs. Green had decided she had enough of his bull.

"DETENTION. NOW. YOUNG MAN!" Mrs. Green screamed back as a response. Her voice breaking at how loud she was screeching. "Thanks, your welcome" he mumbled the 'your welcome' which was meant for the class. More specifically, the kids in the class that didn't like Mrs. Green.

~~~~~~

Scar fought with his gym teacher over what color ball he wanted. Childish? Yes, he knew that but he really wanted the green ball and he gets what he wants, willingly or forcefully. The gym teacher lost the (physical) fight to a 7th grader, shocking and ironic right? Nope. Not to the students and teachers that attend M/N middle school. Dominic and Cameron- Scar's real name- were known as the worst people in the whole school and the teachers acted like the stereotypical nerd in high school. Some of them putting up a fight but end up losing. Teachers were scared of Scar and hated Dom for his attitude and occasional fights.

He's been waiting at the office for 20 minutes before he saw Dom. Scar and Dom never talked to each other before because they were both loners but knew they other reputation very well. Luckily for Scar, they share a class togther.

Math class.

That's their first period and Dom always uses it to sleep since the teacher doesn't care what they do. Scar always sits in the back and watches him. Admiring the back of his wavy dark brown hair. Although he can't see his whole face and head, he knows he's beautiful. Whenever they leave class one kid takes it upon themselves to wake him up. He always mutters thanks and only to that to that one kid, no one else Scar noted, jealously.

The only reason why Scar knows this is because after math class he always stalls behind to get a glimpse of Dom's pretty yet handsome pale face. That's the routine that happens every math class and Scar was getting tired of it. So when he saw Dom heading his way he knew he had to take action before he missed his chance. Which has been unlikely before this day because he usually see him once or twice a day. When they do see him, Scar's too nervous to say anything.

And Scar was NEVER nervous or scared of anything which he knew said a lot.

When Dom surprisingly sat down next to Scar, he used this opportunity to say 'Hey.'

Trying to sound as nonchalant as possible even though he was feeling his chest go up and down quickly, an unusual feeling he felt.

Dom nodded his head, still looking forward with a blank expression and not really caring for what, head over heels Scar, had said. Scar saw that and pushed harder. "Why you in?" He said acting cool. Dom finally started to show that he acknowledged his presence.

"Letting the teacher know, that we- I don't care about the shit she has to say." Scar nodded, wanting to ask which teacher but he already knew since he stalked Dom. Dom started the conversation this time, "What about you?" This took scar back. After a minute of taking in that Dom asked him a question, he replied "fought with Foley."

(AN: the gym teachers name, also Justin Foley's last name from 13 Reasons Why😉)

"Oh" Dom chuckled. Scar's heart was racing at his laugh and he didn't understand his emotions but ignored it.

The V.P's assistance called them in together. 'Werid' Dom thought. The V.P and principal was waiting inside. They sat down, waiting.

After a minute the principal started. "Both of you boys have been causing fear and disruptions around the school equally. Some of the students and teachers/staff are concerned for their safety. So on that note we decided that you guys will have a punishment... together" he said. Stopping to let the V.P continue his sentence.

"You guys will stay after hours, and clean up the gymnasium, lockers and halls and the 8th grade classrooms. If you guys get locked out we will give you the individual keys to the classrooms. You guys have two days to have the whole school looking brand new. If you guys do this, no parent will have to be called" she paused looking at Dominic.

He didn't care as long as it was with Dom even though it was kind of childish to him. By the look on Dom's face he definitely cared about the punishment since he was being forced to clean the whole school with a stranger.

Scar stared at Dom until she continued.

"If you guys don't, parents will be called and you guys will be expelled. I will let you know that, schools take expelling seriously and if they see this on your 7th grade records it will be hard to recover from this which will affect your future high school. Also this late into the year, it will be hard to find middle schools willing to take you with your last semester's grades missing. So we're hoping that you do this and do it fairly. Now you guys are dismissed. Try to stay out of trouble for these next few day, but we both hope you try everyday" The V.P finished with the principal nodding along.

Scar sighs and Dom rolls his eyes. Scar gets a idea. 'I could do more than just hang with him for 2 days, I could also become his friend'

~~~~~

As you can guess he definitely did....

///AN\\\
I decided to give most of their back a story so you understand why they do the things they do.

Ik scar was being "misgendered" this chapter. I referred to them as "he/his/him" bc this was before they came out as nonbinary or was aware that they didn't feel like a boy.

Well that's it for chapter 4. Hoped you enjoyed😙✌🏽

Bye bye