9

Adam instantly grabbed her hand, tugging her along with him as he surfed through the fray of writhing bodies. Shivers of anticipation rippled down her spine.

God, she'd never felt so daring, so wild. The man unleashing the risk-taking side to her which had been buried all this time. And heck, she'd never wanted a man as much as she wanted Adam Garcia. Implications she didn't want to think about. Not now.

She only wanted to give in to her ever growing lust for him, to the need to have him inside her, the fire that burned so clearly between them.

She would let him have her, fulfil a fantasy or two of her own, then ultimately return to LA unblemished on an emotional level.

It couldn't be so hard now, right?

Eva didn't even notice when they entered a restroom until Adam banged the door shut and backed her against the wall, eliciting a startled gasp from her mouth.

His bulge was pressing against her stomach, his brown eyes bored through hers. “What you do to me.”

Need tinged the raspy voice, and he crashed his lips down on her hers. His kiss was rough, demanding, filled with a hunger that yearned to be felt, to be returned.

Eva returned it alright, like the lascivious woman he'd suddenly turned her into.

Shoving her hand into his permanently ruffled hair, she brought their face impossibly closer just as their tongues swiped out simultaneously and met in a feiry, delectable tangle that stole her breath.

And then his thigh came, wedging between her legs and forcing them apart. With his hands grabbing and squeezing her ass sensuously, he pulled her forward and then backward rhythmically, forcing her to ride his thigh.

Eva was just about to rip his jacket open when the door suddenly burst open, forcing them to break their kiss. A man stumbled in, looking like he'd drank too much.

He paused when he saw them, his mouth forming an 'O'. “Look what we have here. Horny people who just can't wait to find a bed.” He laughed, and his laugh was horrible.

“Shit!” Adam cursed, stepping away from her and running his hand through his hair. “I can't believe I forgot to lock the fucking door.”

The guy chuckled, walking closer to them on unstable legs. “Want a threesome? I'd very much like to get laid tonight.” Lecherous eyes roved over Eva.

Adam growled, the sound vibrating with a warning. “You step any more closer to her and you'll lose your fucking head.” He placed his hand on her ass and began nudging her.

“Wow, thanks for the invitation.” The man slurred behind them before Adam banged the door shut.

Heat rose up Eva's cheeks. What if the man had entered when they were naked with Adam driving inside her?

Adam pulled her past the dancefloor, and they were out of the bar in less than a minute. The chilly air outside whipped against her, but it did nothing to mellow the fire burning inside her core. When they got to where he'd parked the Harley, he didn't waste any time getting on it.

“Hop on.” He commanded, voice filled with a demand that made her sex clench uncannily.

Not that she had any problem obeying the command. Already, the thought of the distance they needed to travel before getting to his cabin was making her pussy ache.

The engine rumbled to life, and Adam stepped on the pedal. Needing to feel him close, Eva wrapped her arms around his lower torso and was just about to do her ritual of feeling his hard, rippling muscles when he spoke.